The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

It was a limited edition release back then, but now for this year they're putting it into Standard (and Custom Shop) mass production.

Fun fact: the katakana inlay at the 12th reads A-RE-KI-SHI. Which is about as close as you can get to writing his name in Japanese.

No inlays but I think I've seen little dots on the binding... But I've never seen the COBHC writing on the backside of this guitar. I always thought the pink was the first guitar with COBHC on the backside... Or the information on this page is wrong....

Does anyone know what gear does Alexi use?

Gear: Guitars, Amps, Cables, Pedals, Pickups, Tremolo, Straps, Strap Locks, Strings and Picks.

All the best, Arra

Does anyone know exactely what amps Alexi use today? Everything from pre amps to cabinetts! All the best, Markus Aarrekangas

One is Fender voiced and second one is Marshall voiced,if I'm not mistaken.

do you know if they sound totally different? or is the marshall voiced "better"?
I´m really interested in the Lee Jackson GP-1000. I consider to buy one in a couple of month..
I think here are some guitar players who use the GP-1000. Are you happy with the tone? Is there something comparably out today?