The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Yeah I sold mine late last year sadly to sort out a bank loan that I was struggling to pay. It didn't affect me that much because I didn't use it as much as I should have.

I've noticed that the GP-1000 has that dry tone alone. When you add the SP-1000 probably get that nice TW sound? Or em I wrong?

Maybe this could be interesting for someone:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NK6D6kRv6w&NR=1[/ame]

Maybe this could be interesting for someone:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NK6D6kRv6w&NR=1

I have the POD X3 Live as well (use it with my practice combo: Randall G3 75 Watt), but can get better In your Face sound with the rack using the Rocktron Velocity 300 and tweak the shit out of it.

Edit: Forgot to say: Thanks dude! Even if I get better sound with the rack, it's totally worth having the preset and rocking out when I go jam with some friends.

I would be very interested if it's not the same as that Finish guy sells on ebay. I've sent a pm! Do you have picture(s) or description on the looks of it.

I can give postive feedback to arvoitus since I've bought two of his JE-1000 and both sound and work great

i can somehow say i worked together with arvoitus to make these babies, if im Right !!?? i used to send him a picture of the printboard of the JE-1000 haha :rofl:

nah avroitus and i had discussed alot back in the days lol ! im still getting 2 from ya dude lol

The AC voltage source is the input from guitar. The gain_sw is the gain switch, the booster circuit. J1A, B, C, etc are the Jumpers for the EQ side. Certainly possible to put it in pedal form.

On a side note I'm curious to see how his new EMG-ALX influences the sound of the new album. I liked AYDY and BD, but esp with BD it sounded muddy and undefined because of the Blackouts.

I dunno bout that. I've had an ESP LTD 600 series Alexi, it was crap. My Edwards Alexi however is a pretty sweet guitar, much nicer quality. I ripped out the crappy Seymour Duncan Blackout the other day and replaced it with an EMG-HZ H4 for now, sounds sweet because the eq on the MM-04 actually works now and produces a very mild wah tone in there.

If you get an ESP LTD, model numbers up to 400 are made in indonesia, 400 up to 1000 in Korea, they're cheaper, and you certainly get what you pay for...

Japanese ESPs are great!