The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

†Deadnight Reaper†;9578975 said:
I think that's a limited version of the RR24. That's basically the same of a RR24 but it has reversed inlays, binding and white logo on the headstock.

I could be wrong, anyway.

It could be LTD, but then again the logo is white. So that only makes me think, that it's either custom shop or the owner took it to custom paint job, so he can get rid of that yellow logo.

Nice guitar but fuck paying 1200 for it. Especially with a ding. He's fucking out of his mind.

I mean he doesn't even have the springs in the back set up like Alexi. WTF??

Oh I have no doubt he will sell it at that price...I just know I wouldn't pay that much for it.

Also was never a big fan of the reverse inlays.

But hey, to each his/her own is what I always say.

That's a pretty sweet find. Unless it just so happens to be the actual guitar, which is extremely unlikely of course, someone put in a great deal of work to make it so close to the original Wildchild guitar - the gold hardware, pickup.

Unlike a limited RR24, it has a white logo (as opposed to yellow, as stated) which would require a new paintjob. But it does have the battery slot for an EMG, which highly suggests that it's one those.

Hard to tell what the inlay material is. A RR24 would be MOTO as opposed to MOP.

Either way, cool guitar.

And as far as the ESPs go, I actually prefer them to the Jacksons, personally. While I don't really like the longer fin on the American version, the Korean made models are still great.

OMG Alexi's "wildchild" Jackson has surfaced on E-Bay...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Rhoads-Alexi-Laiho-/270683288301?pt=Guitar&hash=item3f05fb32ed

...or not...

Nope, it's a limited edition RR24 with a Wildchild sticker, gold hardware, a booster and all the things, but it's really easy to see it's fake: inlays are reverted. Alexi's were normal.

0.jpg

It think the gp-1000II is delayed or canceled. It only exist in some prototypes at Lee Jacksons labs. :p
Try asking him some questions about it by mail or myspace.

here is his answer:

"The GP-1000II was put on hold because of the economy. "

Hah fuck, let's hope they make it at some later point then. But It's weird because It would be a guaranteed success :p

What's the whole deal with this GP-1000II? Or however it's called (I hope I got it right). I mean... is it some kinda mixture between GP-1000 and SP-1000? Or more of a mixture between the two versions of GP-1000 (Or a mixture between those two and the SP-1000?).