The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Here is picture of Daniel Freyberg (Norther) with Alexi`s old green striped Jackson.
view.php

Did he bought his guitar?!?

Alexis Jackson had black hardware

Originally gold hardware, so he might have switched back before he sold it. And it got the exact same bulks/scratch marks on the body as Alexis old green pinstriped one, so I guess it's the same guitar.

Hello Guys. Actually this isn't a bodom cover, but its shredding and i guess you will like it ;3 A few mistakes tough, but when you're at the 100th take you just want to finish it.
I'll do a cob cover soon anyway. I was thinking at blooddrunk or kissing the shadows. I could do in your face as well but i think its one of the most covered songs by them and people want to see something new :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygSQYnKNF9g

Hello Guys. Actually this isn't a bodom cover, but its shredding and i guess you will like it ;3 A few mistakes tough, but when you're at the 100th take you just want to finish it.
I'll do a cob cover soon anyway. I was thinking at blooddrunk or kissing the shadows. I could do in your face as well but i think its one of the most covered songs by them and people want to see something new :rofl:

Wow.

1. If you want to post a cover, do this somewhere else but not in the COB gear thread.

2. If you want to post a song of yourself, do this somewhere else but not in the COB on-topic section.

3. If you want to post a song of yourself, be prepared to get bashed for it if you look like an EMO, if your band is EMO or if your playing sucks - especially when all of these things I mentioned belongs to you.

Edit: Is Falling In Reverse a well known band or is it your band?

I dont wanna believe the fact that he sold his green Jackson.. :( I always hoped that this guitar is one of the closest ones to him, as it was the last one representing the golden age.

Wow.

1. If you want to post a cover, do this somewhere else but not in the COB gear thread.

2. If you want to post a song of yourself, do this somewhere else but not in the COB on-topic section.

3. If you want to post a song of yourself, be prepared to get bashed for it if you look like an EMO, if your band is EMO or if your playing sucks - especially when all of these things I mentioned belongs to you.

Edit: Is Falling In Reverse a well known band or is it your band?

So damn right :lol: WTF people o_O

any ideas when did he sold it (or might have been sold it)? and how old is that picture? I bet its not alexis old guitar if the picture is new. Im pretty sure that alexi has been sold it like in 2003 (well he played whit it in the HCDR tour), and I cant understand why the guy would keep and play it for ten years? :-D

Matt.JPG

What's the SansAmp Henkka used there? And you can notice there are two Lee Jackson under.

EDIT: Henkka uses a Tech21 SansAmp Rackmount.

4170gmf_27.jpeg
31538mn_27.jpeg

This is the rack version of the Classic pedal.

three-sansamps.jpg

^Noooo x)

Here it sounds like Alexi is still using the gp-1000 but just using the engl as a backup

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8LFvXcVbPw&feature=g-vrec&context=G27ec0e1RVAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]