The Children Of Bodom Gear Thread

Or maybe he got it re-painted afterwards because he was huge Stone/Roope Latvala fan? Seems more probable to me. Guitar could have also had 2 humbuckers originally then...

Too bad that Jackson CS wouldn't check their logs for CS guitars they built...they could easily solve the mystery with that...

Might be yes, though i doubt that it had two hums.. still possible though

Wasn't it that two pages were missing? i thought Jani got someone to check, but they couldnt figure it out cause two pages were missing

Might be my memory fucking with me though :erk:

Might be yes, though i doubt that it had two hums.. still possible though

Wasn't it that two pages were missing? i thought Jani got someone to check, but they couldnt figure it out cause two pages were missing

Might be my memory fucking with me though :erk:
True, jani asked rober to check the w/o logbook. But there were 2 pages missing, and the other serial combination matches a white/pink rhoads. Anyway it was something like that.

He probaly used a rack.

bodom05sa0.jpg

In this picture you can see two rack.
Im not sure which is alexi's or alexander's.

First Rack:
- Tech 21 Sansamp PSA 2.1 preamp (plugged in with cable)
- alesis quadraverb (i think)
- Marshall Valvestate

Second Rack:
- Wireless unit (you cant see it very well, but i know it is there)
- GP-1000 preamp
- Rocktron Velocity poweramp (99% sure)

Consider yourself.

Well if you're correct about what's in the rack cases, then the bottom one is probably Alexi's, considering it has a GP-1000 and rocktron unit.

Well if you're correct about what's in the rack cases, then the bottom one is probably Alexi's, considering it has a GP-1000 and rocktron unit.

why would alexi and alexander put 2 diffrent rack cases ontop on 1 Cabinet

that means alexi or Alexander need to have A Very Long Cable to the other cabinet....

We don't even know how far away the other cab is so we can't really say. But Nazgul is right, it doesn't matter.

Well... got my gt8 month ago and i'm trying to get "oldschool" bodom sound from it, vut i don't know waht amp-modelling is should use etc. Got any ideas for getting that sound?

SuomenYnkkä;7189759 said:
Well... got my gt8 month ago and i'm trying to get "oldschool" bodom sound from it, vut i don't know waht amp-modelling is should use etc. Got any ideas for getting that sound?

children_of_bodom123_424661.jpg

Wow, is alexi using those KK heads in stereo or is roope using one either?

I noticed that 4 cabinets are mic'ed:
children_of_bodom043_424581.jpg

1 on the left
1 on the right,
and a full stack between alexi and janne (hard to see)