Chuck Schuldiner died of AIDS
Just like Eazy-E
All his shirts were stained with semen
And his breath smelled just like pee

His music sucked
He died of AIDS
His mom's a cunt
And Death is gay!

you need to die. that was the most tasteless post ever. if that is how you remember a pioneer of death metal, you dont need to be posting on this forum

http://www.gayfriendforum.com seems more like the website for you. (spins hair to 1000 eyes)

I have slowly begun to understand what anus.com talks about when they refer to the pop chorus-verse structure of Chuck's material, but I still like early death and some control denied. I never understood why Chuck only wrote songs in chorus - verse form however. His only two songs without any sort of a chorus - verse form - "voice of the soul" and "cosmic sea" were two of the best instrumentals EVER, so why didn't he do that more often?

Because he never had much ambition beyond being a rock star.

Because he never had much ambition beyond being a rock star.

I think he was kind of lazy in the songwriting, because he clearly had the talent when you consider the greatness of "the voice of the soul" or "cosmic sea", two of my favorite instrumentals ever that did not have any sort of pop chorus- verse structure

I guess same goes with me and Joe Satriani. Being a guitar player myself, I repect his immense skill, but I don't like his songs.

I like death and am not going to kiss someones ass and make it seem like I care about them either just because they're dead. I think these threads eventually just get pointless.

I like death and am not going to kiss someones ass and make it seem like I care about them either just because they're dead. I think these threads eventually just get pointless.

well, yeah, but I'm just sayin'...regardless if he's dead or not.

well, yeah, but I'm just sayin'...regardless if he's dead or not.

My post was not directed to you and more to people who think they know musicians and feel for them when they are dead. People enjoy a bands music and than a musician dies and people get all sad or something like a family member just died and than everytime these boards have these stupid threads. It's hilarious when people don't expect people to attack dimebag and chuck and get butthurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.