the chuck schuldiner memorial thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny, and here I though that if you like death metal, you wouldn't act like a chode just because someone made a joke about a dude, you know, dying...

death metal isnt defined by death related lyrics. and you didnt make a joke of him dying you insulted hi mom and made false AIDS claims. chuck schulinder > freddy mercury for your info.

Now when you die Scourge, i will be happy. maybe ill even vist you in the funeral home and fuck your corpse in the ass! and maybe maggots will slide down my Urethra, giving me the pleasure any girlfriend of yours will never know!

thats right, big text, what ae you going to do about it mister " Chuck Schulinder snuck into my room naked when i was young and beat me up with a horses leg!" you sicken me.

death metal isnt defined by death related lyrics. and you didnt make a joke of him dying you insulted hi mom and made false AIDS claims. chuck schulinder > freddy mercury for your info.

Now when you die Scourge, i will be happy. maybe ill even vist you in the funeral home and fuck your corpse in the ass! and maybe maggots will slide down my Urethra, giving me the pleasure any girlfriend of yours will never know!

thats right, big text, what ae you going to do about it mister " Chuck Schulinder snuck into my room naked when i was young and beat me up with a horses leg!" you sicken me.

You seem sort of dumb.

I always thought voice of the soul isn't that great, It just some chords through together with some lead over it. I will say that sound of perserverence holds a special place in my heart b/c that record kicks ass. Chuck wasn't a musical genius, he simply was cool guy who wrote good metal riffs and then surrounded himself by tallent and for that he did something great.

I always thought voice of the soul isn't that great, It just some chords through together with some lead over it. I will say that sound of perserverence holds a special place in my heart b/c that record kicks ass. Chuck wasn't a musical genius, he simply was cool guy who wrote good metal riffs and then surrounded himself by tallent and for that he did something great.

Yeah, because 'cool guys' routinely leave their bands out to dry on the eve of overseas tours when they calculate that they can make a lot more money just recording a new album at home. Face it, Chuck and his family deserved to suffer, so why should we shed a tear when because he got what was coming to him?

Yeah, because 'cool guys' routinely leave their bands out to dry on the eve of overseas tours when they calculate that they can make a lot more money just recording a new album at home. Face it, Chuck and his family deserved to suffer, so why should we shed a tear when because he got what was coming to him?

what the fuck are you talking about? I have never heard any such story

Whatever dude. He made some killer records, so let's just appreciate him for that. Like all of our "metal heros" are above reproach...like you are...

Chuck Schuldiner died of AIDS
Just like the men he'd blown
When he celebrated a faggot's death
He was talking about his own

The 'brain tumor' was just a lie
That he got butt fucking guys

His music sucked
He died of AIDS
His mom's a cunt
And Death was gay

Just like Eazy-E
All his shirts were stained with semen
And his breath smelled just like pee

His music sucked
He died of AIDS
His mom's a cunt
And Death is gay!

You're about as funny as Jimmy Carr on depressants. No fucking respect.

Die.

what the fuck are you talking about? I have never heard any such story

In 1991, Death was scheduled for a European tour opening for Kreator. Literally the day before the tour was supposed to start, Chuck quit, leaving the rest of the band to finish the tour date while he went back and recorded Human with the Cynic guys.

In 1991, Death was scheduled for a European tour opening for Kreator. Literally the day before the tour was supposed to start, Chuck quit, leaving the rest of the band to finish the tour date while he went back and recorded Human with the Cynic guys.

Actually there were miscalculations in the management and the money and all that junk. Not only that, but Chuck had personal problems and the like which are still unknown. After he decided that he had to go back home, the guys still played, but called the tout "Fuck Chuck".
But nice try.

Actually there were miscalculations in the management and the money and all that junk. Not only that, but Chuck had personal problems and the like which are still unknown. After he decided that he had to go back home, the guys still played, but called the tout "Fuck Chuck".
But nice try.

Basically, Chuck left the rest of the band to pay for HIS money losing tour idea, to fill out the contracted dates that HE had arranged. The bullshit about 'personal problems' doesn't wash: he didn't go home and deal with private issues, he went home and almost immediately started writing and recording Human. There's no universe in which Chuck is anything but the bad guy of this story, and for that alone, he pretty much deserved exactly what he got: death by AIDS.

Basically, Chuck left the rest of the band to pay for HIS money losing tour idea, to fill out the contracted dates that HE had arranged. The bullshit about 'personal problems' doesn't wash: he didn't go home and deal with private issues, he went home and almost immediately started writing and recording Human. There's no universe in which Chuck is anything but the bad guy of this story, and for that alone, he pretty much deserved exactly what he got: death by AIDS.

sorry i couldnt hear you over your dad's orgasmic sigh. after that song you made, there is no universe in which you are anything but the bad guy of this thread you need to die, and i wont listen to anything you have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.