The concerts thread

Yeah, I just got my dad to agree to drive down to Worcester (45 mins both way if you're lucky) and pick me and a friend up at midnight from the Dimmu/Behemoth show.

BTW, does anyone know of some good earplugs?

(Not interested in morons questioning my manhood, youth, sexuality, intelligence, or anything else for wearing some things. I'm going to two all day metalfests in two days. I want to be able to hear shit.)

I'll probably pick up my tickets for that show at FYE once I'm back East next week.

Son of a bitch. It's my mom's birthday on Friday, so I'm gonna miss Devil Driver/Napalm Death :bah:. I guess I hold my hopes out for metalfest on Saturday. Next week is See You Next Tuesday and then Nile, so that should make up for all of it.

I realize alot of people will probably bitch about how Korn suck after I post this, but I'm goin' to see Korn next month. I am hoping they won't play alot of thier new album, although I'm pretty sure that they will.

Chimaira are supporting, too. Should be pretty freakin' awesome.

Son of a bitch. It's my mom's birthday on Friday, so I'm gonna miss Devil Driver/Napalm Death :bah:. I guess I hold my hopes out for metalfest on Saturday. Next week is See You Next Tuesday and then Nile, so that should make up for all of it.

I would disown her. This is NAPALM FUCKING DEATH we're talking about.

At The Gates - New York City Show Announced

March 5th, 2008

AT THE GATES will be performing at The Fillmore at Irving Plaza in New York City on Thursday, July 10th. Also set to perform are DARKEST HOUR and MUNICIPAL WASTE. More information and dates are expected to be released shortly.

I realize alot of people will probably bitch about how Korn suck after I post this, but I'm goin' to see Korn next month. I am hoping they won't play alot of thier new album, although I'm pretty sure that they will.

Chimaira are supporting, too. Should be pretty freakin' awesome.

Korn do suck. But Chimaira are good live. Although not so hot on album, imo.

I'm checking Vader and Marduk, March 21st - Extreme Metal Fest - São Paulo.

I've seen these bands:

Sepultura 2x
Iron Maiden 3x
Metallica 2x
AC / DC
Megadeth 2x
Slayer 2x
Dream Theater 2x
Dio
Arch Enemy
Manowar
Bruce Dickinson
Blind Guardian
Dimmu Borgir
Helloween

The only band I've ever seen live is Evergrey, a few months ago. I just can't wait till more bands I like come over here. Hopefully this summer :)

Holy hell, I just heard powerglove is touring, and they are coming to oregon.

FUCK YES

Yeah, I just got my dad to agree to drive down to Worcester (45 mins both way if you're lucky) and pick me and a friend up at midnight from the Dimmu/Behemoth show.

BTW, does anyone know of some good earplugs?

(Not interested in morons questioning my manhood, youth, sexuality, intelligence, or anything else for wearing some things. I'm going to two all day metalfests in two days. I want to be able to hear shit.)

http://www.etymotic.com/ephp/er20.aspx

They are good. Went to a 3 day metal festival last year, and I never had any ringing.