The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

Wasn't an instant love affair, couldn't tell you why. It's been growing on me though...

Evergrey+-+Glorious+Collision+-+2011.jpg

I had this song in my head for past day or two. I might have written an unofficial sequel to it if I can come up with more of a unique melody. This song usually hangs around Am and D7 and Dm (according to my fake book). I'm starting on Gm, Am, going to Cm, F 1st inversion, and then a change to GM7, F7, Eb7 i wanna say, to F 1st inversion to Cm7 (going backwards to Gm).

Joe Henderson is (was?) an amazing sax player

Last edited by a moderator:
LacedUnlaced_FullLg.jpg

Emilie Autumn - Laced/Unlaced
While the album might be a little old (2007), I have picked this one up recently and have not been able to put it down. I'm a sucker for violin.

great performance and lineup from Miles in that clip. :headbang: Coltrane, Evans, Cannonball, Chambers, the man himself....

Believer - Transhuman
Rage - Secrets in a Weird World
Miles Davis - Birth of the Cool (got inspired)

Why. the. FUCK. did I wait so long to listen to this album? Love, love, LOVE it, and now their new album will be coming out in a couple of weeks.

*huge picture of While Heaven Wept's Vast Oceans Lachrymose*

Every now and then you remind me that there's still hope for you. :lol:

So, to counter, this is what I was listening to while playing Fifa this morning:

while%20heaven%20wept-%20fear.jpg

Every now and then you remind me that there's still hope for you. :lol:

So, to counter, this is what I was listening to while playing Fifa this morning:

Yeah, it was just one of those things I was procrastinating to get. I've actually been following them since Of Empires Forlorn. You would've thought I would have gotten that disc immediately when it came out but nope. Go figure. Sometimes I don't even understand me. :lol:

Yeah, it was just one of those things I was procrastinating to get. I've actually been following them since Of Empires Forlorn. You would've thought I would have gotten that disc immediately when it came out but nope. Go figure. Sometimes I don't even understand me. :lol:

:lol: You're a mystery to medicin.. I mean, us. :lol:

By the way, you are coming to ATL this year right?