The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

o6fzu0.jpg

Yeah, 'cause that's soooo awful right? God forbid someone listens to any songs that aren't metal....

Here's my beef with the FM Radio. Any rock/hard rock stations that I listen to, in my area at least, are playing the same songs. Alternative rock was fun back in high school but now its just as annoying as metal core to me. I don't fancy hip-hop/rap (though I can appreciate beats) , i don't fancy the thousands of generic indie bands (very few exceptions), i don't fancy modernized country, i don't fancy the buttload of rock/dance bands (Katey Perry etc). I like the npr but I get static in my area along with the other rock stations lol. Classical and jazz at night is cool with me. I love 90s/2000 rock.

Mp3 player for this week - I was going to post this anyway...

http://img864.imageshack.us/i/mp3.png/

The Simone Young btw is actually a collection of Brahms. Note the Miles Davis, Maynard Ferguson, Wes Montgomery.

Lots of stuff yesterday:

Loving this and can't wait to listen to the other albums.
1236604601_izmenenie-razmera-arcturus-aspera-hiems-symfonia.jpg

album-Blue-Oyster-Cult-Agents-of-Fortune.jpg

I swear I must've been in a bad mood when I tried Blackfield before, because I love these first two:

51NZTKF50RL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

blackfield2.jpg

61T4GAet4FL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

fatezi5.jpg

Master_Of_Puppets-Frontal-VATUNE.COM_.jpg

Sons_Of_Seasons-Magnisphyricon_3.jpg

What a HUGE improvement over their debut. Dark symphonic prog feat. Oliver Palotai of Kamelot and Henning Basse of Metalium on vox. Awesome.