The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

kansi_BOT640px.jpg

LOVE this band!

Just getting into them myself. Discovered them by looking though this thread a bit last week and trying some unknown stuff. This one really stood out as something that i really enjoyed. Have listened to it a few times since the discovery. Really good stuff.

Any insights on which of their albums to go after next?

Holy Crap! They actually put out an album? All I got is a couple of tracks that I downloaded off of MP3.com some 11 years ago. I was actually hoping if I can find an album by these guys, but was never successful.

EDIT: I see they had put out two albums. I'd love to find a copy of them, but they are probably out of print for the past 10 years or so.

Just getting into them myself. Discovered them by looking though this thread a bit last week and trying some unknown stuff. This one really stood out as something that i really enjoyed. Have listened to it a few times since the discovery. Really good stuff.

Any insights on which of their albums to go after next?

I have three of theirs total. The one posted, plus Across the Dark and Since the Day It All Came Down. I prefer Across the Dark a bit more, but either one of them would be a good next step. They are a very consistent, and consistently excellent band. :kickass:

Holy Crap! They actually put out an album? All I got is a couple of tracks that I downloaded off of MP3.com some 11 years ago. I was actually hoping if I can find an album by these guys, but was never successful.

EDIT: I see they had put out two albums. I'd love to find a copy of them, but they are probably out of print for the past 10 years or so.

Yeah, they're both pretty out of print...good stuff though.

NP:

burden-of-truth-circle-ii-circle.jpg

I have three of theirs total. The one posted, plus Across the Dark and Since the Day It All Came Down. I prefer Across the Dark a bit more, but either one of them would be a good next step. They are a very consistent, and consistently excellent band. :kickass:

Sounds good. I'll have to buy them all anyways if they are even nearly as good as "Above The Weeping World". The album is fantastic! So i suppose i'll just check around and buy whichever i find first. Thanks for the direction. :kickass:

The entire concept, for me, is getting played out. Broadway-styled symhponic rock...cool at first, but over time it wears very thin.

I like the style, but there was a point when I actually forgot what band I was listening to. It just faded into the background until one song made me say "wait, who is this again? They're sure trying hard to sound like Savatage."