The CURRENTLY LISTENING TO thread

Rage_Against_The_Machine_-_The_Battle_Of_Los_Angeles.jpg

Darzamat - "Pain Collector"

Forgot how much I love this song. The female singer is hella good too, and without that pop metal vibe.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUThpGeQJUk&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

I must say I'm in the minority as I actually like this album quite a bit. Very different, but I love the 70s vibe going on. Now, do I want this from Opeth from now on? Absolutely not! However, for a one-off I can appreciate it.

opethheritage.jpg

• Dream Theater, A Dramatic Turn of Events
  • Kryoburn, Three Years Eclipsed (purchased at my friend Brad's "Rock Shop" store at Mall of Georgia -- one year successfully in business this past weekend!)
  • King Diamond, The Best Of (from the metalhead guys' booth in the newly-reopened southwest wing of the big Pendergrass Flea Market)
  • Steel Panther (CD-R handed to me from the abovementioned metalhead guys :))

I'm in a "puss-rock" type of mood! :lol:

Shy - (2011 self titled)

Kimball / Jamison (2011)...Jimi Jamison could sing the phonebook!

Toby Hitchcock - Mercury's Down (2011)...this is surprisingly heavy and bombast!

House of Lords - Big Money (2011)...much better than their last 3 releases imo.

Farcry - Optimism (2011)...straight up hardrock...good stuff!

Fergie Frederiksen - Happiness Is The Road (2011)...talkin' about someone who could have been the lead vocalist in Journey! This album proves it!

~Brian~

I'm in a "puss-rock" type of mood! :lol:

Shy - (2011 self titled)

Kimball / Jamison (2011)...Jimi Jamison could sing the phonebook!

Toby Hitchcock - Mercury's Down (2011)...this is surprisingly heavy and bombast!

House of Lords - Big Money (2011)...much better than their last 3 releases imo.

Farcry - Optimism (2011)...straight up hardrock...good stuff!

Fergie Frederiksen - Happiness Is The Road (2011)...talkin' about someone who could have been the lead vocalist in Journey! This album proves it!

~Brian~

All of those albums are great.

Thanks to Glenn, the two I can't stop listening to right now are Kingcrow's Phlegethon and Mystic Prophecy's Fireangel. VERY excited for ProgPower 13!

Pretty Maids - Pandemonium The Title track and "One World One Truth" are both serious hard rock anthems. I had COMPLETELY forgotten how much I loved these guys in the late 80's, and am so glad they are coming to the States, since the last time I saw them was a very VERY long way from here.