The Death of UM Old School...

I know I haven't been posting as much as usual lately, but I have been working six to seven days a week. I am flat out worn out. When things slow down a little, I will be back to my old self. : /

Bryant

I haven't been on in a day or two, I'm not really considered a regular. This is the main forum I hang out though, sometimes I'm on Neil Turbin, or Billy Milano, but most of the other guys there piss me off, they are rude as hell and have little respect. I've never found so much respect anywhere, like I find here. This OS Forum better not die or I will never come to UM again!
All you guys kick a lot of ass and hope you keep it that way, later bros'
-RJAIII-

Sort of a newbie around these parts but I do tend to spam here on and off when I am not busy with real life crap :loco:

Gotta agree though (not doing any ass kissing here) but y'all are an "alright" crowd :heh:

I have been kinda absent myself, I mean besides absent minded course that's always the case with me :tickled:

I was thinking the same lately 6. Thanks for bringing it up. I guess in the summer people spend a lot less time in front of their PC. maybe I should get on a posting spree. Let me think of some good subjects.

There ya have it, Sixx. Just like ICE T said in "Colors", 'the gangs of LA will never die, just multiply' - so shall the legions of workin' hard, playin' hard, crazy sons and daughters o' bitches who live, sleep and eat METAL continue to frequent and post on the old school board!

Pabla said:
Sort of a newbie around these parts but I do tend to spam here on and off when I am not busy with real life crap :loco:

Gotta agree though (not doing any ass kissing here) but y'all are an "alright" crowd :heh:
Hey your a Fellow Blaze fan youve had my approval from the gitgo :)

I've been posting less than usual, because my life has ramped up a lot in the past couple of weeks...

This place is FAR from dead... hell, it's not even old yet! :tickled:

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

madcheese9377 said:
I'm not really considered a regular.

Get real!! Man you've been posting the most out of all of us I think. You've slipped right in as a regular. You've been a nice addition to the board.

Maybe we need another poll. Something like:

What is better Judas Priest or Megadeth? or it was Metallica or Iron Maiden? Oh well, I know we will come out with something :lol:

BTW, I hope to have my next haul report soon :D

Wyvern said:
BTW, I hope to have my next haul report soon :D

Been meaning to do a "haul" post myself. Picked up about 40 discs on my trip this week... too busy listening to post about them ... hahaha

40?

Correction I'll post about my pitiful purchase soon :(

Wyvern said:
40?

Correction I'll post about my pitiful purchase soon :(

It was a VERY good week! :) Was visiting a friend that sells discs on eBay so I rumaged through his stock, plus I grabbed some stuff from his label. But believe me, there will be no haulage for me for a while after this... hahaha

Hauling is getting more and more out of my league:

a) I don't have damn GayPal anymore (that stupid confirmed address just busted my balls), so e-Bay, Sentinel Steel and some others are out for me too.

b) Since I'm outside US, S&H is pretty high and our post office is totally unreliable.

c) I have my stuff delivered through a courier from Miami, so besides internal S&H in US, I have to pay $7.50 per package, and I have to avoid big ones to skip customs and taxes (that and point B is a no-win situation).

d) The whole point is to reduce cost compared to wait for a CD to reach a store here, which of course seldom comes as I want in terms of availability and frequency.

And to complicate things more, the damn hurricane stopped another shipment :mad: :cry:

Man that sux Wyvern but i know what you mean since im Tico too (but in the U.S. hehe ) .. why not Burn the cd's or are you like me? want the originals instead...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Man that sux Wyvern but i know what you mean since im Tico too (but in the U.S. hehe ) .. why not Burn the cd's or are you like me? want the originals instead...
Of course! I'm a collector :headbang: Enjoy while there, buy like crazy, do it online, pick distros with free domestic S&H and build your collection. That's what I did while I lived there.

Pabla said:
Get real, lady! You're no longer a newbie anymore. Can't tell how often your horns have caught my attention in the meantime. :tickled:

@ Sixx -
Look around man. Pretty much traffic for a dying board, huh? :tickled: So much for the death of UMOS, hahaha. :headbang: