The Death of UM Old School...

Pabla said:
Sort of a newbie around these parts but I do tend to spam here on and off when I am not busy with real life crap :loco:

Gotta agree though (not doing any ass kissing here) but y'all are an "alright" crowd :heh:

You suck !! Leave now !! We don't want you here !! Than again... you did say "ya'll". Now you have to learn how to say... "aaiight." I'll teach you in a couple of weeks ^__~

"Pabla's Stalker" aka Bryant

P.S. Just take over girl. That's exactly how I did it.

Sixx - You worry too much, I've got a friend of mine to join, his name is Lucy Furr, we were in scool together, be kind to him. See, we're not dying, I just sometimes dissapear cause I constantly fuck up my pc.

Lucy Furr is a guy? Gee, tell him to change his nick. I saw one post and I was about to hit on "her" :lol:

Greeno said:
Get real!! Man you've been posting the most out of all of us I think. You've slipped right in as a regular. You've been a nice addition to the board.

Cool thanks man, I think everyone here is damn cool.
I haven't been posting much in a couple of days cause were moving to a house, so getting ready for that and working, helping brothers with home work and stuff is a time muncher.
Been writing some new songs and hopefully I can get some music written for them, I hope I can find some band or something to sing for around here in Grapevine too, I'll save my stuff for when I put another band together again.
Anyone looking for a singer? :D

JonnyD said:
Hey your a Fellow Blaze fan youve had my approval from the gitgo :)
I am you best friend remember? :loco: BTW, you will make it out to Prog right? YOU MUST! :headbang:

Bryant said:
You suck !! Leave now !! We don't want you here !! Than again... you did say "ya'll". Now you have to learn how to say... "aaiight." I'll teach you in a couple of weeks ^__~

"Pabla's Stalker" aka Bryant

P.S. Just take over girl. That's exactly how I did it.

Luv ya too Bryant! :p

Are you really going to wear that shirt? o_O It would be quiet funny IMO :lol: