Metallica name thread...

The real question here is could there be 50?????!!!!!
8.18.04-there's 24 already...

1.) Metallica$h(SWINE)
2.) Alternica(Metal Maiden)
3.) Shitallica(Metal Maiden)
4.) Selloutica(Metal Maiden)
5.) Meclitaca(Jonny D)
6.) Hasbeenica(SWINE)
7.) Crapallica(WYVERN)
8.) Mierdallica (makes sense in Spanish, WYVERN) *note:Mierda=Shit(SWINE)
9.) Barfallica (I just made it, WYVERN)
10) Popallica(WYVERN)
11.)"Metallisuck"(soundmaster)
12.)"Master of Profits"(soundmaster)
13.) Metallifucks(Clammy)
14.) Ca$htallica(Clammy)
15.) Lica(Clammy)
16.) Disposable Heroes(Unfaithful Metalhead)
17.) The Thing that Should Not Be(Unfaithful Metalhead)
18.) The Unfogiven(Unfaithful Metalhead)
19.) NuMetallica(Wyvern)
20.)Moolahtica(Wicked)
21.)Metallicrap(Wicked)
22.)Dicklica(Wicked)
23.)Money Up Thei Asses(Unfaithfull Metalhead)
24.)Jump in the Money(Unfaithfull Metalhead)

sixxswine said:
Same here, he got the job done, but there was something missing. Oh yeah, it's called soul & passion. Listen, if you have ever heard Tim Owens tear into the classic material you know what you have been missing. Regardless of what you might think of the Glorious Burden, don't judge Owens by the songs on that record. Wait until you hear him perform the entire Gettysburg Trilogy & his renditions of the old material. Trust me, when you hear him sing "Iced Earth" you can't believe what you are hearing. You get chills. Like someone dumping a bucket, of ice down you back.

I didn't care much for Owens singing pre-Glorius Burden stuff. Dracula, Burning Times and Iced Earth weren't bad at all. But, for example, on Melacholy he put no emotion and I missed Barlow on the Something Wicked Trilogy. He can reach a lot higher notes than Matt, but his lower tones sounded a bit hollow IMO. Or maybe it's that I just liked Matt's voice way too much :p

sixxswine said:
The real question here is could there be 50?????!!!!!
8.18.04-there's 24 already...

1.) Metallica$h(SWINE)
2.) Alternica(Metal Maiden)
3.) Shitallica(Metal Maiden)
4.) Selloutica(Metal Maiden)
5.) Meclitaca(Jonny D)
6.) Hasbeenica(SWINE)
7.) Crapallica(WYVERN)
8.) Mierdallica (makes sense in Spanish, WYVERN) *note:Mierda=Shit(SWINE)
9.) Barfallica (I just made it, WYVERN)
10) Popallica(WYVERN)
11.)"Metallisuck"(soundmaster)
12.)"Master of Profits"(soundmaster)
13.) Metallifucks(Clammy)
14.) Ca$htallica(Clammy)
15.) Lica(Clammy)
16.) Disposable Heroes(Unfaithful Metalhead)
17.) The Thing that Should Not Be(Unfaithful Metalhead)
18.) The Unfogiven(Unfaithful Metalhead)
19.) NuMetallica(Wyvern)
20.)Moolahtica(Wicked)
21.)Metallicrap(Wicked)
22.)Dicklica(Wicked)
23.)Money Up Thei Asses(Unfaithfull Metalhead)
24.)Jump in the Money(Unfaithfull Metalhead)
Not very original (but maybe funny) Unfait post gave me some ideas:

Trapped Under Cash
...And Money For All
The Four Horses
Seek And Charge
Cash Militia
For Whom The Check Calls
Fade to Rich
The Call Of Dollar
Welcome Home (Bank)
Money, Inc.
To Play Is To Charge
Greened
Am I Rich?

pooptallica.
craptallica.
cocktallica.
Nowweresuckingmoretallica.
westillsucktallica.
they sound like someone cutt off Hammets hands and blew off Hetfields cock, and got rid of Lars cause the drums sound like they came from a guy who's been playing for a month, so fuck'em they can go to hell and kiss my un tanned mexican ass and eat my shit while getting smacked by their former selves that I brought back from the past with my time machine......
oh yeah, llica.

Bryant said:
Metallica best not come to Alabama !! Redneck metal-heads are tough. We might drag Lars behind our 1971 Ford F-100 pickup screaming "Testament Rules !!"

Bryant
Testament does rule too. those jack asses better not show up in texas.
someone might throw a flaming t-shirt at James to see if he might get his memory back of what he used to be. I couldn't wait to hear the new record cause everyone was saying "If you like the old school Meatallica you'll love this album!!" I was close to buying it but waited to hear it first... :yuk: What a fucking dissapointment man. :yell: Damn I wish Cliff could be alive to see how they've completely screwed up the name, they should have changed their name after the Black album. Some might say befor the Black album but I liked it so sue me!

I wrote a song about Lar$ UlRICH weeks ago when I was pissed off at the price of their concert tickets... If you guys want me to post it here, I'm willing to do so. :D

Alright... :p You asked for it. The tune is from Megadeth's Die Dead Enough. If you haven't heard this song yet, go to www.megadeth.com and click on the e-card on the main page. I used the chorus and changed some words around. Just keep in mind that I do NOT hate Metallica... I'm still a fan but I enjoy making fun of them, as well.

My song about Lar$ UlRICH called "Get Rich Enough":

Oh, I can't get short enough and I run
I can't be bald enough and I run
I can't talk shit enough and I run
I can't betray Dave enough and I run

Oh, I can't be dumb enough and I run
I can't play the snare enough and I run
I can't get pissed enough
I can't get rich enough

Hehehe, have any of you guys seen the inlay of the Garagedays makeover(it stars off with garage days re- revisited and creeping death)? Anyhoo, there's a photo inside there with them in pimpsuits calling themseleves "The Melatticats, singing all your favourite songs", or some crap like that. Yeah they know they suck as much as I know it, I'll go with ME-LIKE-TO-FUK-ME-FANS-OVER-LEKKA :loco:

On Friday my friend Darren (the radio DJ) called me and at the same time someone was calling asking for a song and through the wire I thought I heard 'The Wait'. So I told him there are better Killing Joke songs, and please don't put the Metallica version.
In the end I misheard and was another song, but we started bashing Metallica anyway, so he got fueled, opened the mike and said: Metallica must be the only band who put a whole covers album and everyone sucks more than the originals, what an achievement! and closed the mike :D
Then he asked me: too crude? and I said: nah, bashing Metallica is a duty :lol: :p