Metallica name thread...

1) Popallica
2) Crapallica
3) Shitallica
4) Mierdallica (is mine but only makes sense in Spanish, is like 3 or 4)
5) Selloutica
6) Barfallica (I just made it)

1.) Metallica$h(SWINE)
2.) Alternica(Metal Maiden)
3.) Shitallica(Metal Maiden)
4.) Selloutica(Metal Maiden)
5.) Meclitaca(Jonny D)
6.) Hasbeenica(SWINE)
7.) Crapallica(WYVERN)
8.) Mierdallica (makes sense in Spanish, WYVERN) *note:Mierda=Shit(SWINE)
9.) Barfallica (I just made it, WYVERN)
10) Popallica(WYVERN)

Wow, didn't know they were called SO many names :p

On a different note, I have been pissed off @ Metallica for the longest time now(like everyone else), and even went to the extent of not owning any of their albums ANYMORE. BUT, I have decided to buy back their old material...it is good and well, I can just live in the past when it comes to them. *Shrugs*

Wyvern said:
1) Popallica
2) Crapallica
3) Shitallica
4) Mierdallica (is mine but only makes sense in Spanish, is like 3 or 4)
5) Selloutica
6) Barfallica (I just made it)

hahaha mierdallica :tickled: ... anyways i guess i havent been keeping up with names.. only one i remember from back in the 80's was Alcoholica... but ill throw in a couple of my own that i came up with..

Metallica, Inc.

Jump In the Money

There's a Metallica coverband playing here called Nuttelica...Name is coming from Nutella I think, a well known brand of Chocolate smearing stuff for bread....

The List so far....

1.) Metallica$h(SWINE)
2.) Alternica(Metal Maiden)
3.) Shitallica(Metal Maiden)
4.) Selloutica(Metal Maiden)
5.) Meclitaca(Jonny D)
6.) Hasbeenica(SWINE)
7.) Crapallica(WYVERN)
8.) Mierdallica (makes sense in Spanish, WYVERN) *note:Mierda=Shit(SWINE)
9.) Barfallica (I just made it, WYVERN)
10) Popallica(WYVERN)
11.)"Metallisuck"(soundmaster)
12.)"Master of Profits"(soundmaster)

Pabla said:
Wow, didn't know they were called SO many names :p

On a different note, I have been pissed off @ Metallica for the longest time now(like everyone else), and even went to the extent of not owning any of their albums ANYMORE. BUT, I have decided to buy back their old material...it is good and well, I can just live in the past when it comes to them. *Shrugs*
I never went as far as not owning the old stuff but I can hardly listen to it anymore ... pretty much when I need a Cliff Burton Fix thats when the Metallica comes out .... also I am one of those fools who will buy every new album Hoping that it will be better than the last .... and it never happens hahahaha My loyalty runs very deep for those Backstabbing Ingreats :lol: