The definite, new "How Do You Feel" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nf: quite well, i had my doctor over tonight and i found out she's one of the coolest people i ever met, laughs aplently straight out of a comic show.

NF : Good. In fact, I was well on my way to have a bad day (icy rain, crappiest weather ever, rehearsal cancelled, two hours of bus for nothing...) when I stumbled accross the news that DT will be headlining in Montréal on february 27th. Now considering I was already going at the Québec show the 26th, I'm going to have a very, very good time in february. Therefore I am extremely happy at the moment :D

NF: totally, totally drunk. i disposed of 3 litres of wine with 2 mates. gin and tonic and other spirits followed. i think i'm going to disappear. i left a message calling in sick for tomorrow - i just can't stand this. i was already feverish at 39c, went drinking nonetheless and right now i could just dissolve into thin air.

@alex: i'm just trying to have fun, which was grandly achieved, and i don't even feel that bad now (well, i do feel bad, but it's because of the flu, i'm not even hung over which is physically absurd). there's people who are great at relaxing without any support, i can unwind either by going to the gym or drinking, i have not been able to work out for the whole week because of sneezing and coughing... therefore drinking is the only option if i actually want to have fun and get some sleep.

Been awake almost 2 days(what else is new). Have many prescribed drugs to solve the sleeping problem (is it a problem?) but there is no real reason to sleep. Don't have a need to be anywhere until Sunday afternoon. It will be day light here soon. Maybe I'll get in my ride and just ride with no destination known?
There is a place(the corner) in my hometown where you can get any illegal drug you want.
Been thinking of getting some opium and smoke that up, I'm sure that would put me in some sort of dream world. I don't drink any alcohol so that's out.
bye bye for now
over and out
La R

NP: Cyndi Lauper - girls just wanna have fun (or is it) girls just wanna have lunch

i'm feeling better, but slightly put off by the idea of going to work tomorrow. then again, staying at home does not sound any better, i'll just get bored. if i feel even remotely decent, which means no fever, i will go.

Claudia: Okay, sorry, it's just that you were feeling kind of depressed a while ago and i thought you were still feeling like that. Good to know you're not, though. :) Anyway, get well soon!

Teddeh: :lol: Always remember to wear your fireproof suit and bring an extinguisher with you, just in case. ;)

NF: Alright.. looking forward to tomorrow.. upset at the gatekeeper of the condominium i live in because he owes me some cash.. extremely lazy to do anything even though i have to pack and shave and burn a cd... Overall, happy. :)

NF : Good. I work only 5 hours today and when I get back, I'm buying my two tickets for the Québec and Montréal shows. It's going to be a Dark Tranquillity themed february... Oh, and school starts in 10 days...I won't have as much time then for UM and that kind of limits the extent of my happinness.

Status
Not open for further replies.