The Emo Picture Thread

I bet there are too. Do you know of any? I don't. My reply was kinda like, "Meh, this is all I got. Good luck. At least she's rich." I'd say fascist dictator who was Hitler's mentor trumps SS officer, though. It'd be cool to hear what she screams when she orgasms.

Really? Your grandfather was in the Third Reich? Tell me more...*rubs hands together*....
yep

grandfather was in the third reich. he had a plant nursery in germany, had an affair with a cleaning lady, she got pregnant, had a daughter and gave her up. she was adopted by an american couple living in germany after the husband fought in WWII ... that girl was my mom. she found all that stuff out when i was a child and has been back to germany twice to visit family and stuff. my dad calls her his "Nazi wife" and makes references to Uncle Adolf. my mom's biological father's name was Hermann Goering, but not the famous one (or so she wants to believe).

That's the coolest thing I've ever heard.

"What's your grandfather's name?"

"Hermann Goering."

That'd be cool if Goering really was your grandfather. It's a strong possibility. That's fucking amazing.