The Emo Picture Thread

alan-rickman-never-too-old-to-be-emo.jpg

I can't believe that emo still exists. That's one hell of a fad...it's been, what, 7-8 years now?

Every time I see a dude wearing a chick's pair of jeans, I have this uncontrollable urge to throat punch him. If he's gay, that's one thing...to each his own. No problems there. Emo dickheads just need to pick a side, that's all.

Would throat-punching an emo be considered a hate crime?

Everything about the chick in the last pic, the hair, the backpack, the dumb clothes, the emo face, etc... are all things I don't really find appealing in women. But for some reason or another, this one is different. There's just something seriously attractive about her.

Her face is quite adorable despite all the idiocy surrounding it.
This is somewhat along the lines of reasoning I was coming up with as well. I think that despite all the retarded garb she's carrying and wearing, she's still an attractive girl that looks like she's got the potential to really shine once she realizes how stupid and pointless her emo appearance is.

She doesn't really look like a depressed drug addict with no desire to live, like most of the emos who honestly hate themselves do. She appears to have more than a shred of self respect and her cute little smirk betrays the lust for life she's trying to hide with her appearance.