The Emo Picture Thread

There is speculation that if he didn't get Parkinson's Disease he made not have made so many bad decisions in the end and possibly had gotten much further. I don't have the proof with me offhand, so take the statement as you wish.

wow that girl in that video... Do you really think thats for real? I couldnt actually stand to watch the whole thing but whoa... and she cries and everyhing

razor2xv5.gif

There is speculation that if he didn't get Parkinson's Disease he made not have made so many bad decisions in the end and possibly had gotten much further. I don't have the proof with me offhand, so take the statement as you wish.
Well, it's probably a fact that Hitler would not have made so many blunders (if any) without his psychological ilnesses. Especially in the end, he made terrible calls, but his generals didn't dare to talk back because he was so unstable.

wow that girl in that video... Do you really think thats for real? I couldnt actually stand to watch the whole thing but whoa... and she cries and everyhing
She's either THE greatest actress to ever live, or it's real. I'm going with the latter

She was getting death threats over her phone for that shit..it was hilarious. She had to change her phone number and get a new account on youtube. It's there, check out the last video she did.

She takes that "I'm 15 but I'm going to act mature like I know what I'm doing" attitude. It's pretty funny.

Bitch is serious, but that's what makes it so funny
lol my favorite part (couldn't watch the whole thing) is when shes complaining about national beatdown day and she say's "that like killing a gay person for being gay, or a black person for being black" like scene kids are actually a race :lol:

or people for that matter :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
She was getting death threats over her phone for that shit..it was hilarious. She had to change her phone number and get a new account on youtube. It's there, check out the last video she did.

She takes that "I'm 15 but I'm going to act mature like I know what I'm doing" attitude. It's pretty funny.

Haha yeah, that was funny...

She's STILL getting phone calls, just not in as large a volume. People keep stumbling on her docs.

I know people were sending various mail packages too.