The Emo Picture Thread

Can I just find a metal chick with flowing valkyrian black hair, blue eyes and giant tits whose grandfather was an SS officer responsible for the deaths of hundreds of jews? I'm a simple man like that...

emo.jpg
i like this one better than super skinny pink hair chick

haha as I was typing my last post I was thinking "I bet dem tittays disagree with what I'm about to say...."

Can I just find a metal chick with flowing valkyrian black hair, blue eyes and giant tits whose grandfather was an SS officer responsible for the deaths of hundreds of jews? I'm a simple man like that...

Alessandra Mussolini. Her tits aren't giant but still kinda nice and her grandfather wasn't an SS officer but, well, Benito. I'd say that trumps an officer. If you can get past the tits and the hair that's probably the closest you'll get.

http://www.settenote.eu/entertainment/cache/images/Venerdi 05 Dicembre 2008/Alessandra_Mussolini.bmp

She's a fascist cunt.

The infamous fight on national television. It ended up being more entertaining than the original shitty program. Only in Italy would they put Mussolini's granddaughter next to a commie shitheel to comment on a fucking reality show. A commie tool and a fascist cunt go at it:

Last edited by a moderator:
Craysh3 said:

Alessandra Mussolini. Her tits aren't giant but still kinda nice and her grandfather wasn't an SS officer but, well, Benito. I'd say that trumps an officer. If you can get past the tits and the hair that's probably the closest you'll get.

http://www.settenote.eu/entertainment/cache/images/Venerdi 05 Dicembre 2008/Alessandra_Mussolini.bmp

So... not a metal chick, no black hair, no blue eyes, no giant tits, and no relation to an SS officer.

Yeah, basically the same thing.

[/i]

So... not a metal chick, no black hair, no blue eyes, no giant tits, and no relation to an SS officer.

Yeah, basically the same thing.

Yeah because there's such a plethora of Valkyrie-looking women who listen to metal whose grandfathers were SS officers.

Nevermind.