The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benighted1 said:
yea Cosmic side does kick a ton of ass. Loving Api-vat too!!!
Man im so interested already to see what the next CD will sound like.
I wonder if they will ever tour Australia/New Zealand?:kickass:

That would be my dream come true if they did.

I'm not sure about NZ (sorry dude), but I have heard of tour rumours for later this year posssibly. The sales of ISA and RUUN have been pretty good in Australia, so its a possibility. (This info came from a guy I know who runs a great record store here in Sydney, and the "possibilities of a tour" impressions from Tabu themselves!)

Im keeping my fingers crossed.

A bit off-topic: NineFeetUnderground - I hear that the temperatures in your area are above 51C!! Is this true?

^ well yes and no. im by the beach, so its not THAT hot by me. however in southern california closer to the desert and valley areas its been extremely hot. but in general its been record breaking high temperatures conistantly for a month straight now. and people are still claiming global warming isnt true. :rolleyes:

edit: wait, 51 celcius is absurd...it cant be correct. since im american and we do everything the hard way, all i know is what its been in farenheit...which is about 100 degrees on average lately.

Yeah I wasnt sure, but I did hear someone at work saying 51C which is insanely hot.

Im shuddering at the thought of what our upcoming summer (December) will be like if you guys are copping a heatwave. Lucky I live at the beach too, but my house traps in a lot of heat :(

The Hubster said:
Yeah I wasnt sure, but I did hear someone at work saying 51C which is insanely hot.

Im shuddering at the thought of what our upcoming summer (December) will be like if you guys are copping a heatwave. Lucky I live at the beach too, but my house traps in a lot of heat :(

I have been living in a house without air conditioning (in So Cal) for two weeks. Pure fucking hell. I think it was 115 F last Saturday.

102F here some weeks ago.

Isa I liked better than RUUN. The tracks were much more 'individually unique' than RUUN. Though I think both the albums are quite kickarse.

Jimmy Page was the first president of Nigeria. Everybody knows that.

Ruun is nearly perfect imo. No weak moments at all. I can't even pick a favorite song. Only a favorite riff and that is the ominous one in Fusion Of Earth And Sense.

I've really been liking Tides of Chaos a lot lately, but my real favorites are the title track and Heir To The Cosmic Seed.

Opethian666 said:
Ruun is nearly perfect imo. No weak moments at all. I can't even pick a favorite song. Only a favorite riff and that is the ominous one in Fusion Of Earth And Sense.
The song is called FUSION OF SENSE AND EARTH

You have just received 20 hp of pwnage, Fanboi level decreasing, reaching critical DAMAGE!!

:lol:

metal_wrath said:
The song is called FUSION OF SENSE AND EARTH

You have just received 20 hp of pwnage, Fanboi level decreasing, reaching critical DAMAGE!!

I may have been wrong in my post in the "ban metal_wrath" thread :erk:
So I mixed up the words. Wow! I've only had the cd for less than a month...

Korlich said:
wow Enslaved kicks ass. Thx to thread starter...

Thanks for participating and the credit! :cool:

If I were to choose onhly one favorite Enslaved song it would be the first song I heard form them.

THE DEAD STARE

from my favorite Enslaved album Below The Lights. This song really kicks your head in concert! One of their best songs live as well. :oops:

is anybody into the old enslaved? seems like everybody is into isa and ruun, both fantastic albums, but eld, blodhemn and especially below the lights are as good as their recent albums imo. great band.

Status
Not open for further replies.