The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, i want to order some stuff on the plastic head records site, relevant here because they are the official supplier of enslaved merch. now, one of their requirements is that the billing and shipping address both be the same if outside the UK. I want to order to America and pay in Australia. Can I do this? No.

STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!

Can someone recommend another place, preferably American, to get Enslaved stuff?

Pethical said:
ok, i want to order some stuff on the plastic head records site, relevant here because they are the official supplier of enslaved merch. now, one of their requirements is that the billing and shipping address both be the same if outside the UK. I want to order to America and pay in Australia. Can I do this? No.

STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!

Can someone recommend another place, preferably American, to get Enslaved stuff?

I think Plastichead is the only place man. Besides, the Blodhemn shirt that i have is a little thin. My friend Alex also ordered a shirt, and it was also a bit thin material wise so go with a hoodie if you can.

the blodhemn shirt was the one i was going to get! im going to get a ruun hoodie too if i work out this shipping/charging business. and best buy has enslaved merch? suuuuuuuuure

Return To Yggdrasil live in Bergen 2005 is a good dvd, but the only problem I see is that the cameras are static, they are not in motion enough to make it a great music-dvd. Nevertheless, the sound quality is good, the songs are great, but there could be more extras. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.