The ENSLAVED thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadguru said:
What is a Troll?

cryptlurker.gif

Perhaps you may wish to look over the Guidelines?

NineFeetUnderground said:
what about the ones that live under bridges and collect tolls?
Band name possibility for very bad folk metal: Tolltroll (insert umlauts and such as desired).

soundave said:
Band name possibility for very bad folk metal: Tolltroll (insert umlauts and such as desired).

isn't that essentially the same thing as Finntroll? fine = toll imho. they are the same.

After listenning carefully to 3 Enslaved albums and just one DragonForce album (Inhuman Rampage) I have come to the only possible conclusion :

Dragonforce > Enslaved in almost every way it is quite disturbing actually.

Dragonforce features better production, better singing, killer guitar playing (those sweeps mama !), better Keytar playing, better drumming (incredible double bassah!), better creativity ( guitar sounds like 80's Nintendo fuckin genious if you ask me !) and an uncanny way to look into the depth and sadness of the human soul and spirit.

Plus Dragonforce guitarists can drink an entire beer during the solo of their colleague and that My Friend is pure fuckin metal !!! 2 minutes lead break which is longer than Judas Priest lead breaks from the 80's !!!

Sorry to disrupt this thread but this Enslaved sect must be disbanded by sane people.

Keep the DragonFlame burning !

Death_To_False_Metal said:
After listenning carefully to 3 Enslaved albums and just one DragonForce album (Inhuman Rampage) I have come to the only possible conclusion :

Dragonforce features better production, better singing, killer guitar playing (those sweeps mama !), better Keytar playing, better drumming (incredible double bassah!), better creativity ( guitar sounds like 80's Nintendo fuckin genious if you ask me !) and an uncanny way to look into the depth and sadness of the human soul and spirit.

Plus Dragonforce guitarists can drink an entire beer during the solo of their colleague and that My Friend is pure fuckin metal !!! 2 minutes lead break which is longer than Judas Priest lead breaks from the 80's !!!

Sorry to disrupt this thread but this Enslaved sect must be disbanded by sane people.

im going to stay out of this...since you are not here in person for me to throw you under the wheels of the moron bus.

Death_To_False_Metal said:

lmao-real.jpg

It's nice when people argue such a ridiculous point that their argument collapses in on itself and you don't even have to bother responding to it. Saves a lot of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.