Votes: 1 2.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GeertSamuel

Jan 29, 2006
Nieuw-Buinen, The Netherlands
I see there is not thread on this yet..so let's start the discussion, who do you think will win?

I really, really, really hope that Germany won't win the Euro 12, but unfortunatelly the Germans have by far the best team at the moment. Spain will be close second, but they had their best time now. Unfortunatelly I think Netherland won't get past the first round. We currently have to much bullshit going on in the team (also the Spanish, I know) and we have a lot of problems in our defensive line-up. We've definatelly have (one of) the best attacking line-ups. We're putting van der Vaart (Tottenham) and Huntelaar (Schalke 04, topscorer bundesliga 2011-12) on the bench simply because we have other guys that are on their place. There is a lot of discussion going around on this subject since we say, they all need to play, but van Marwijk (our coach) doesn't want to play to much on the attack.

We needed to take a left wing defender who just turned 18, played 10 official matches in the league with PSV just because we seriously have no other option!

As ever will support anything but an English victory because they're already producing documentaries about what their new manager should do now he's going to the euros and fictional TV programs about what will happen if they win (read: be obnoxious as fuck despite the fact that their team is always shite and every football championship they're in they always throttle themselves with their own unreasonable expectations and grossly OTT press coverage)

I'm gonna be supporting Netherlands but I wouldn't mind if Germany win and I feel they should have a good shout at it.

I am sick and tired of Euro 2012 even before it started...

I turn on my tv... Euro !
I turn on the radio... Euro !
I go to the toilet... Euro ! (long story)
I go on a bicycle ride in the forest... Euro !

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !
STOP IT !!!!!!!!

LOL

ps. I check the forum... Euro ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ! :D

I'm pleased to see France hasn't lost a single match in 2 years (21 or 23 matches I can't remember), so it seems it's back in business. It seems pretty solid at the moment, they have an aggressive attack and their concern is the defense because it had a few hickups against island recently, though they won. They won against germany recently, as well.

I don't like football, in fact I find it tedious and I'm pretty bitter about the way that everyone who likes football in this country assumes that you do too.
However I do usually end up following the Euros/WC, mainly because the coverage is absolute.
Will probably "support" England and Holland (don't know why, I always have since Euro 96 when I did actually enjoy the sport)

Great summer of sport for me though, Home Nation Rugby tours and the Olympics. :D

I've got a bad feeling about the germans again. I think England will get past the group but dont have the quality for getting through the quarters. Spain has a problem, and that is that everyone knows about them. I'm expecting some chelsea-esque bus parking action against them and thats how they will go out.

Öwen;10308885 said:
As ever will support anything but an English victory because they're already producing documentaries about what their new manager should do now he's going to the euros and fictional TV programs about what will happen if they win (read: be obnoxious as fuck despite the fact that their team is always shite and every football championship they're in they always throttle themselves with their own unreasonable expectations and grossly OTT press coverage)

I'm gonna be supporting Netherlands but I wouldn't mind if Germany win and I feel they should have a good shout at it.

alexSalmond_1394330c.jpg

Voted for Germany.

I don't like football, in fact I find it tedious and I'm pretty bitter about the way that everyone who likes football in this country assumes that you do too.

This is the exact way I feel about American football. I usually point out to people that I like the real football. You know...where they actually use their feet. Which then really pisses people off. :D

Yes, yes that's exactly it, not Gary Lineker in my face 24/7 gurning about how the English team can't score against Ukraine and everything to do with the fact that I am a Scottish cunt :lol:

Holland - Denmark. Can somebody explain to me how it's possible to miss so many opportunities. It's unbelievable. Denmark had about 3/4 shots and 1 goal, Holland, with Premier League & Bundesliga topscorers about 20, and 0 goals.

I've found a name for this disease, the Torres-syndrome

Holland - Denmark. Can somebody explain to me how it's possible to miss so many opportunities. It's unbelievable. Denmark had about 3/4 shots and 1 goal, Holland, with Premier League & Bundesliga topscorers about 20, and 0 goals.

I've found a name for this disease, the Torres-syndrome

really did we see the same game??

I think Denmark played really good. Played offensive to the end even though they where in the lead. Of course Holland should have won on paper but Denmark was better in that game

Öwen;10310608 said:
Yes, yes that's exactly it, not Gary Lineker in my face 24/7 gurning about how the English team can't score against Ukraine and everything to do with the fact that I am a Scottish cunt :lol:

I'm glad we understand each other. :lol: