• Sweden

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So England have participated our usual quarter final screw up, and the Italians have somehow beaten the Germans! (who didnt seem to offer much tonight weirdly). I think they underestimated the italian midfield. Im not sure Italy have the power to beat spain, but hope so!

Italy has a great team, they were probably better than Spain in both teams' first game of the tournament. Should be a cracking final!

Italy woke up in the match against England... the 2 matches before, against Croazia and Ireland they played very very bad....they didn't play at all.
Anyway Germany is a great team...but everytime it's like they use all the power in the first matches and at the end they fail.

Italy sucked so bad yesterday....I can't understand how the whole team was so fucking tired and exhausted. They didn't play at all...so for Spain was an easy win

Best match of Spain...ever?
Holy crap, seems like the whole tournament they were playing at 60% of their abilities, and suddenly in the final it came together to 100%...

Funny that all the players that scored don't play for Barcelona or Real Madrid.

With the Italy that played yesterday it's very easy to do the best match ever....
If the had played like against Germany it should have been another story

With the Italy that played yesterday it's very easy to do the best match ever....
If the had played like against Germany it should have been another story

As much as I wanted Italy to win, let's be honest... how bad/good Italy played has little to do with it, Spain was superior from Italy.
Also, just because Italy beat Germany and lost from Spain doesn't mean they played better with Germany. Spain and Germany are two completely different teams.

Of course but yesterday they didn't play. They were tired and with no motivations. Spain played well but if you play against nothing it's very easy to win

Maybe....4-0 is ridicolous. They totally forgot to mark/stop the other team....Spain players that run for half field with no one that stop him. Naaaaa....they had not the mind into the match

Best match of Spain...ever?
Holy crap, seems like the whole tournament they were playing at 60% of their abilities, and suddenly in the final it came together to 100%...

Funny that all the players that scored don't play for Barcelona or Real Madrid.

Three of them played for Valencia CF and were sold too cheap...

The first half was even until the second goal. I believe they would have scored if they had made the changes better.

Italy played well, not their best but definitely not bad, they had chances after the first Spanish goal, but the second one hurt them badly, and they weren't able to put Casillas under enough heat to break him, he really has improved as a goalkeeper over the past years. I agree with Funky, it's probably their best match ever, they were a perfect team, speed, power and coordination was brilliant.

Spain deserved to win, they were superior to Italy from the first minute on.
But I don't think that Italy did play bad yesterday, Spain just found a way to totally immobilize their flow by attacking Pirlo pretty soon.
Italy even had the one or other small chance, but nothing that Spain couldn't handle.

I'm just sorry for Italy, cause they played a really good tournament, and the last few games of Italy were also more fun to watch than those of Spain.
Felt like the Spain players were saving power/beeing a bit lazy at some games, but maybe that's just me. Italy seemed to be a bit tired though.

Also I think it the 4:0 feels a bit sour because the italian team had an incredible amount of bad luck.
Most posive sidenote: They withstood the 3:0 for 20 minutes with one man less on the field^^

But yeah, shit happens. Just looked forward to a really cool final, but Spain just was to dominant for that.
Even if it is a sensation that they wrote history, highest win in a final ever blablabla, to me the game was still kinda boring to watch.

First goal was EPIC thought.
2nd one was REALLY good too, fast and effective.