Votes: 1 2.5%
  • France

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • England

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
really did we see the same game??

I think Denmark played really good. Played offensive to the end even though they where in the lead. Of course Holland should have won on paper but Denmark was better in that game

Just checked back the statistics. 28 attempts on goal versus 8 attempts on goal. So, yes, I think we've looked at a different game.

Oh, don't forget the penalty Holland should've gotten.

yeah, holland should've won that game.. just as portugal.. and I'm glad both haven't :)

Spain - Italy was easily the best game of the tournament so far. Two great teams with some fantastic players. I love watching Pirlo play, and what can you say about Xavi and Iniesta? Unreal footballers.

I take back what I said about Gary Lineker, Adrian Chiles needs to be euthanised first, what an annoying twat.

I thought Italy may struggle but they looked really good , Spain will get better as they progress . I have to say though I have no idea who will win the cup .

4443686_460s.jpg

I was absolutely ashamed with the way Holland played against Denmark. So many opportunities and still missing every single attack on the goal.

I really do hope they got the a kick in the right direction after this match.
Just watched a bit of France vs. England. Well that was a great match! Both teams were playing pretty much equal, only France was a tad better in my opinion.

Couldn't watch France, I was working and no technical way to get the info ! (not to mention it was an annual check for me)

A bit disappointed the match was 1-1 but I like to read here and there it was a good Match, it's only a good sign that France is back on rails, and it seems this new team is healthy even though very few of them have decent national team experience.

ukraine - sweden was awesome.
lots of fun to watch!
best match so far imo.

Spain - Italy was great too.

France - England only the first half unfo.

The Dutch are getting pummeled right now. Loads of great players but the back four are terrible and you can tell they don't gel properly as a team. The German team on the other hand are fucking brutally efficient, mad love for Schweinsteiger cos he's such a great supporting player.

^Agreed! German Team played phantastic and efficient, but the last 20 minutes...*phew* not good for my heart! ;) Nevertheless I hope, Holland survive the round. Germany wins against Denmark and Holland 2:0 versus Portugal..hopefully! I like the Team!

For fuck sakes, what's happening these past few months. Everything is going well until the end of the qualifying round. When the preperation for this tournament started everything went to shit. There are huge discussion on his line-up constantly. How can you leave the germanleague top scorer out of your starting line-up?

There is no cohesion in the team, everybody seems to run past eachother, defenders are a sleep and whatever. There is this funny joke going around in Holland now:
"The last time we defended like this to the Germans, we lost our country for 5 years".

I think it's better to just NOT get qualified for the quarter finals, there is no point in qualifiying for it. There is no believe in any good ending, so you better end quick than let the suffering continue, that's how every match feels.

Fuck Italy....the italians need to understand that they have to hit the goal and not pass the ball also when they are at 5cm from the goal. Fuckin' incredible how they can complicate every fuckin' match.
Balotelli = Cristiano Ronaldo...... ton of shitty shoots and always a tired expression. Go fuck some bitch and don't bother us with this torture

Sweden-France was a humiliation, not only the french team was invisible but the swedish played like fucking rock stars, that was impressive, props to them !

I haven't seen england but really, that Sweden/France match must have been hard to watch for the hardcore fans. So bad, that I actually felt enjoyment in the sweden actions and goals (and the first one is like one of the best goals I have ever seen in my whole life even though I rarely ever watch football) even though they were beating the crap out of my team. They really played like they were on finals while they were already eliminated. Really, they can be proud of this match, if not for their tournament.

The good thing : it happened when france didn't "care" because it's already qualified for finals. So at least they are warned and can work on it for the the 1/4 finals.

How did you like Poland? Honestly. And a funny thing from Hellfest last weekend. We came to see the game Poland-Czech Republic - it was to decide about everything in group A. After 30 or 60 minutes we finally found the lad responsible for what's on the big screen at Metal Corner. And he says that he would show us the game but it's on AlJazeera (note: AlJazeera Sport, in English) and he's not showing AlJazeera, period. If it was on French TV, he would show us the game. W T F ???!!!! I will never forget the faces of other people from Poland who came with that big Polish flag, 24 true Polish beers (vs the water-beer served at the fest), full of enthusiasm, ready to enjoy Euro 2012, when one of us told them there wouldn't be any match there 'cause the guy or the Hellfest promoters do not like AlJazeera.