The Falco Comp Series

Malignance said:
Cheers for that last BM comp, there's a fair few there I haven't heard.

Also very interested in Malediction and Exterminator.

That particular Exterminator disc is well worth picking up for fans of the style...if you can locate it. It's just an EP, but the material on it is uniformly excellent.

Falco - Night Songs Comp

Tracks:

1. Lustmord - "Heretic Part III" (Heretic)
2. Maeror Tri - "Phlogiston" (Myein)
3. Robert Fripp - "The Outer Darkness" (Gates of Paradise)
4. Stephen Scott - "The Tears of Niobe" (Minerva's Web/The Tears of Niobe)
5. Sveinbjorn Beinteinsson - "Bragaing" (Edda)

this robert fripp track is scaring the shit out of me :(

i've been listening to lustmord's the place where the black stars hang loads recently, do you reckon heretic as a whole is better?

Karsa said:
this robert fripp track is scaring the shit out of me :(

i've been listening to lustmord's the place where the black stars hang loads recently, do you reckon heretic as a whole is better?

I like the former somewhat more, but, as a 65 minute track, I think it's a bit much for an 'introduction'...

Will you upload the Ethereal to Metal Hall, please? I signed up for the forum yesterday or the day before. The audiofile section is excellent. I uploaded FLACs of Tha-norr's Wolfenzeitalter a few hours ago, which you might be interested in.

How did you rip/encode the Master FLACs? Something very strange... I cannot burn the WAVs, although, they will play on my computer. They're different than any other WAVs I've decoded from FLACs. They are 705 kbps, as opposed to 1411.

Demiurge said:
How did you rip/encode the Master FLACs? Something very strange... I cannot burn the WAVs, although, they will play on my computer. They're different than any other WAVs I've decoded from FLACs. They are 705 kbps, as opposed to 1411.

The software I used for the ripping was corrupted, though I didn't know it at the time.

If you'll give me a couple of days, I'd be glad to re-up the files ripped from software that isn't fucked...