The Fathomless Mastery Reviews - What do you think about it?

My reputation :)
The new album is fucking ELITE in my opinion. Completely disagree with the negative comment crowd, but I suspect I've been cranking it for much longer as well.. growers are always the best albums in the end, if that's what it ends up being for you.
Hell yeah, I didn't love it straight the first time I heard it, though I was definitely excited when I heard the sheer brutal insanity of At the Behest of their Death blast through my room the first time. It only grew more awesome after that.
This is by far album of the year for me.
Best Death Metal album to come out in several years for me. For 2008 definitely top 5 and probably top 3 of any genre, together with Daylight Dies and In Mourning.
I personally fucking love it

GREAT JOB GUYS

I like all the songs and the overall way it sounds

:headbang:
Glad to see the praise increasing!

Fave songs :

At the behest of their death
Treasonous
Hades rising
Mock the cross

I also love the old skool death metal sound of Wretched human mirror
The only song I find a bit weak is Devouring the feeble

is that a surprise
According to myself, I have ze best tastes :p

I see a lot of nagging in this thread...what were people expecting...!?!??! 11 ripoffs of EATEN but in better? For fucks sake

This album is the shit, no nonsense, no fucking fagotty deathcore elements, plus its no longer simplistic

LONG LIVE BLOODBATH

LONG LIVE JACK DANIELS

Im currently with both

heh guys
anyone has enough time to waste to tell me who wrote the songs on the last albums? Song by song, of course

and also to refresh my drunken memory, Swano wrote Eaten right?

Look in your booklet you lazy ass!! I'm only playing

NMF
1,4,8,10 - Blakkheim
2,6,9,11 - Swano
3,5,7,12 - Lord Seth :)

RTC

swanö:
So You Die
The Soulcollector
Like Fire
Cry My Name

jonas:
Buried by the Dead
Mass Strangulation
Trail of Insects

blakkheim:
Ways to the Grave
Death Delirium
Bathe in Blood

IMO it's the best thing Bloodbath has ever made. They really matured with their compositions. I am beyond impressed with the new album.

Fuckin' love it.
Fave songs:
Iesous
Mock the Cross
At the Behest of their Death

That low grunt (you know what one) in Iesous gets me everytime.

is that a surprise
According to myself, I have ze best tastes :p

I see a lot of nagging in this thread...what were people expecting...!?!??! 11 ripoffs of EATEN but in better? For fucks sake

This album is the shit, no nonsense, no fucking fagotty deathcore elements, plus its no longer simplistic

You have the worst taste, Devouring the feeble weak? Wtf?! :)
Eaten is a bore, I doubt anyone who listens to bloodbath regularly would want that.

Process Of Disillumination might have the two most simple and boring riffs in Bloodbaths history though, 0:13-0:20 and 0:38-1:00... ruins an otherwise awesome track.

You have the worst taste, Devouring the feeble weak? Wtf?! :)
Eaten is a bore, I doubt anyone who listens to bloodbath regularly would want that.

Process Of Disillumination might have the two most simple and boring riffs in Bloodbaths history though, 0:13-0:20 and 0:38-1:00... ruins an otherwise awesome track.

I agree about those riffs but the "I am above the sun" part more then makes up for them. :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Iesous is a great song, Christian Älvestams growls imho are the best in death metal. There i said it