The Fathomless Mastery Reviews - What do you think about it?

I love the way how you motivate your opinion. How many times did you listen to it, even once..?

No, i just copy-pasted that from somewhere on the internet, because i just HAD TO post in this thread...

Bathing in Blood : That is EXACTLY the kind of response i was expecting...

I've been listening to this album a few times now, more like 20 full listens. This was my most anticipated album of the year and all I can say guys that Mikael's vocals here are much much better than Peter's. It's more crushing and raw. I love every track on this album. No fillers for me. I've heard some influences from Deicide, Nile & Morbid Angel... Anyway, I wasnt expecting that it will sound something like RTC or NMF that's why when I heard the album for the first time, it's really different like wtf? in a good way and it is purely awesome. I enjoyed and still enjoying this album from start to finish. HAILZZZ!!!!

I don't know....it kind of sounds like Ihsanh....What track was Christian Alvestam on? Am I missing something obvious? And could we reasonably assume that maybe he was the first choice before Mike came along?

I don't know....it kind of sounds like Ihsanh....What track was Christian Alvestam on? Am I missing something obvious? And could we reasonably assume that maybe he was the first choice before Mike came along?

You can't tell which ones are Christian? ;) They are on Iesous, towards the end, the really deep growls. I love that part, then when Mike comes on right in the middle of it and Christian finishes it off. Fucking BRUTAL.

You can't tell which ones are Christian? ;) They are on Iesous, towards the end, the really deep growls. I love that part, then when Mike comes on right in the middle of it and Christian finishes it off. Fucking BRUTAL.

I was wondering about that.....I honestly though it was Mike because he sounds completely different throughout the whole album. I'm VERY happy with this vocal performance.

I read the dude was a guest and I thought that had to be the part, he is pretty fucking good, but right before the finish off I have a feeling it's Mike.. ????

Christian does the part that fallows the guitar right? Starts around 2:02.

Funny that when I mentioned Christian as a replacement for Mike when they were doing a vocalist hunt, everyone thought that would be a terrible idea. pfft. :heh::heh:

Me neither, the "finish off" he did is also cool but only as a "finish off", that kind of growl wouldn't suit Bloodbath.

I'm really enjoying this record quite a lot now, damn.

After hearing the album I don't think Christian would fit the album that well, but he definitely an amazing growler. On Bloodbath's previous styles though he could have fit in no problem in my opinion.

Just finished listening the whole album for the first time. I'm sure it's been discussed to hell but I feel Mike's vocals are not even close to what he is capable of, especially compared to how awesome they were on the EP.