The Fathomless Mastery Reviews - What do you think about it?

I think they fit the album just perfect, and gave me a new direction to practice the growling.

You might end up liking them, it took me 2 days (1+2 listens) to start adoring the album.

Yeah this album may be a grower, it's not quite as catchy as prior releases. I'll have to give it a couple more listens. While the vocals, to me, aren't as heavy as Mike's normal deep growl is they are more understandable.

I thought they sounded a lot different too on the songs I've heard (havent got cd yet:( ) I know exactly what youre saying, they dont seem as gutteral as usual or something, but still sweet.

I thought they sounded a lot different too on the songs I've heard (havent got cd yet:( ) I know exactly what youre saying, they dont seem as gutteral as usual or something, but still sweet.

Like I said before, sounds more manly and less devilish. Sounds like an all powerful man. I was listening to RTC yesterday and I think I like TFM's vocals more, because you can combine them with the devilish ones making them even more variable.

The new record is simply beautiful!

I cannot put the Bloodbath albums in any order of preference. They are floating on an equal level of awesomeness even with all their differences in sound and style.

Bördi;7675635 said:
The new record is simply beautiful!

I cannot put the Bloodbath albums in any order of preference. They are floating on an equal level of awesomeness even with all their differences in sound and style.

Yeah, having a hard time doing it myself, RTC TFM NMF and UTP are all in the same line haha, I can only say BD is a tiny bit underneath imo.

Yeah this album may be a grower, it's not quite as catchy as prior releases. I'll have to give it a couple more listens. While the vocals, to me, aren't as heavy as Mike's normal deep growl is they are more understandable.

At some points I find him very articulate and clear, but overall im haveing a harder time hearing what hes singing than usual. Compared to UTP its much harder.

I might get slapped for this, but I think that this is the best Bloodbath album to date. Seriously, the intensity on this record is fuckin' slaying and there's just not one single weak song on it! A couple of tour dates in support of this masterpiece wouldn't be too much to ask for, now would it? ;)

I might get slapped for this, but I think that this is the best Bloodbath album to date. Seriously, the intensity on this record is fuckin' slaying and there's just not one single weak song on it! A couple of tour dates in support of this masterpiece wouldn't be too much to ask for, now would it? ;)

If you are quoting Slaves Shall Serve by Behemoth in your sig, it's supposed to end with can you feel? :O

If you are quoting Slaves Shall Serve by Behemoth in your sig, it's supposed to end with can you feel? :O

No, I'm actually quoting "Where Girls Learn To Piss On Command" by Cock And Ball Torture. "Slaves Shall Serve", what song is that anyway? :rolleyes:

It's actually "Can you really see?" at the end. Nergal has stated that himself at a polish interview I saw at one time. And I've been somewhat looking up the lyrics also... :oops:

Slapped??! You should have 666 hot virgins blow you for this!