The Food Thread.

i need to hit the gym and diet asap :( i'm getting some belly, and i'm skinny

┼Victim of the Night┼;9237918 said:
I think that was the first time I wrote that, I'm like... o_O ...what got me? XD

It's the curse of the internet, it overtakes us all sooner or later :lol:

i need to hit the gym and diet asap :( i'm getting some belly, and i'm skinny
me too :( i always 'jojo' about 3 kilos, but you can especially see in the stomache area when i've eaten (other than normal obviously) and i like fitted clothes :(
Maybe you're just pregnant?
:yow:
┼Victim of the Night┼;9237918 said:
Need love and affection? :)
i know i sound like a perv now, but who could resist you? :eek:

mmmm chicken sandwich

Do you eat Halaal? What is it :/
Is it just equivalent of Kosher, or is it spiced/preserved specially? I've even seen Halaal meat and toppings advertised in fast food pizza places recently.

i just eat too much crap, but i don't want to cut down the beer =/
This :p Though I tend to work my ass off on a bike and with weights all week, only to drink 10,000 calories in mixed drinks all night :lol:

me too :( i always 'jojo' about 3 kilos, but you can especially see in the stomache area when i've eaten (other than normal obviously) and i like fitted clothes :(

What do you mean by 'jojo'? I get that bulge after a big meal too now :p Its hot.
Up until untill about 6-8 months ago I never had any torso definition, just a big round soft trunk. That shit is pretty neat. :p

What do you mean by 'jojo'? I get that bulge after a big meal too now :p Its hot.
Up until untill about 6-8 months ago I never had any torso definition, just a big round soft trunk. That shit is pretty neat. :p

I think she means going up and down in weight by 3kg, lolz. You know, like how a yoyo works :)

Do you eat Halaal? What is it :/
Is it just equivalent of Kosher, or is it spiced/preserved specially? I've even seen Halaal meat and toppings advertised in fast food pizza places recently.

No, it's pretty much exactly the same as kosher. But no-one in my immediate family (extended is a different story) really cares, they eat whatever (not pork though), and ofc I don't give a flying turd.

I only had two posts, yet almost four pages of replies telling me to fuck off. So who is the unreasonable one on the high horse again? I have no problems with any of you, but apparently you guys do have a problem with me. I know it must be difficult to be unable to intellectualize any rational or logical points (no one besides cliff even bothered trying to refute what I said), so I understand where this angry mob-like mentality towards me steams from. I have nothing against people that eat meat (I eat meat when offered as a guest to someone’s house), but I have a problem with people that haven’t given the subject much thought and recite bogus arguments. I love you all, and haters gonna hate. : )

For your consideration:
Q. It’s impossible to live completely cruelty-free. Almost everything we do causes suffering. Why try at all?

A. True, it is impossible to completely avoid causing any suffering in our lives. However, that doesn’t justify an “open season” for flagrant animal abuse. By adopting a vegetarian diet, we can dramatically reduce the amount of suffering we cause in our daily lives.

Being vegetarian isn’t about being “pure.” Rather, it is about doing what we can—within reason—to remove our support for animal cruelty.

Q. Other animals eat each other. Why can’t we eat them?

A. Predators in the wild kill other animals out of necessity. Without doing so, they wouldn’t survive. We kill other animals by choice. Our bodies don’t need meat at all. In fact, it has consistently been shown that a low-fat vegetarian diet is healthier than a diet heavy with animal products.

Is it acceptable to inflict suffering on countless animals for something that isn’t even necessary?

Q. If you want to be vegetarian, that’s fine. But, don’t tell me what to do.

A. Imagine saying to someone, “If you don’t want to beat your dog, that’s fine. But, don’t tell me not to beat mine.” While we are entitled to believe what we like, we are not entitled to treat others—especially those weaker than us—however we like. If we are responsible for harming others, people have every right to ask that we stop.

Q. If the animals are raised to be eaten, isn’t that okay?

A. Two hundred years ago in the United States, humans raised other humans to be slaves. The fact that these people were raised to be slaves did not justify slavery. Similarly, raising animals for the purpose of eating them does not justify their exploitation.

Q. Where do you draw the line? Insects? Plants? Bacteria?

A. Because of their lack of a brain, nervous system, pain receptors, and so on, it is certain that plants and bacteria do not suffer (though you kill many fewer plants by eating them directly, rather than by funneling them through farmed animals, as discussed here). It is up to each individual to decide where she or he feels the line should be drawn. All of the pigs, cows, chickens, fish, and other animals we raise and kill for food are able to feel pain. Because of this, they deserve to be free from misery just as much as dogs and cats do.

Q. Humans are the smartest animals and we’re the “top of the food chain.” Why shouldn’t we use our strength to our benefit?

A. The argument that “might makes right” has been used by many to justify countless forms of cruelty and domination throughout history. Just because we’re able to be cruel doesn’t mean we ought to be.

I only had two posts, yet almost four pages of replies telling me to fuck off. So who is the unreasonable one on the high horse again? I have no problems with any of you, but apparently you guys do have a problem with me. I know it must be difficult to be unable to intellectualize any rational or logical points (no one besides cliff even bothered trying to refute what I said), so I understand where this angry mob-like mentality towards me steams from. I have nothing against people that eat meat (I eat meat when offered as a guest to someone’s house), but I have a problem with people that haven’t given the subject much thought and recite bogus arguments. I love you all, and haters gonna hate. : )

For your consideration:

like I said, I totally respect you and other vegetarians and I didnt and wont start arguing with you about it and some time ago I even thought about becoming a vegetarian (but just because out of the aninmal right thing, because I respect animals even more than vegetarians :p) too but:

You dont save lifes if you dont eat the meat.
That's just hypocritical and pretentious,sorry.

like I said, I totally respect you and other vegetarians and I didnt and wont start arguing with you about it and some time ago I even thought about becoming a vegetarian (but just because out of the aninmal right thing, because I respect animals even more than vegetarians :p) too but:

You dont save lifes if you dont eat the meat.
That's just hypocritical and pretentious,sorry.

Exactly, my sister for example is a vegetarian because she just cant stand the idea of eating a corpse, and just doesnt want to feel the guilt and whatever. She knows it wont change jackshit in the world and thats totally fine for her too. If the reason is something along those lines, then I totally respect it. But if what you do actually helps anyone except yourself, youre one ignorant idiot.

^ I wish more people where like you two. If more people were, we could actually have a constructive dialog, instead of throwing around crap like "Fuck your hipp bullshit"...