The Gaming Thread

Yeah, I'm the gamer in the band. The keyboardist plays some COD, but that's about it. haha

As far as some reasons to get the Vita, I can't put Lumines down. I know it's pretty much the same Lumines, but it's addictive as fuck. Also MLB: The Show is pretty sick. I have Uncharted but haven't had the chance to play it too much.

The 3DS has some "can't miss" titles like Resident Evil, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land, now Kid Icarus and of course Zelda, OoT and MGS3, but I'm sure everyone here has played those games before.

Lots of cool shit on the horizon for both systems...

Uncharted is fucking fantastic. Nathan Drake is such a lovable scoundrel.

frig replacing a power supply is a lot of fun :D. although i ran into a few times where i was like shit....this feels stuck....do i just pull it out? but then id just say thats what she said, have a quick laugh, and yank that shit apart.

works sooooo nice now :D

frig replacing a power supply is a lot of fun :D. although i ran into a few times where i was like shit....this feels stuck....do i just pull it out? but then id just say thats what she said, have a quick laugh, and yank that shit apart.

works sooooo nice now :D

Its NOT fun when it had blown up prior to pulling it out and it reeks of electrical fire / dust.

:lol:!

BF3 patch today for PC, seems like every weapon, accessory, attachment, gadget, vehicle is going to be changed or modified :lol: the list of unchanged things is actually quite short

:lol:

I know what he means. It smells like a combination of solder and burning plastic basically.

I'm well versed in the smell of things bursting into flames, even things that most normal people would have trouble burning/blowing up. It seems to be genetic, my dad is almost like Tim Taylor with a beard.
I don't know anyone but me that has suffered a sever body throwing electrical shock because lightning hit my house while I was fucking with my 56k modem.... While the computer was plugged in and and on. I don't know why, but it was supposed to be a fast adjustment to see if the board was just loose. Bad timing I guess :erk:

The modem did not survive by the way, nor did several components of that computer. :lol:

video-game-memes-frappe-snowland-irl.jpg

Was playing co-op with my girlfriend today but she kept on playing as though she were under the impression Fettel was a tank. XD

well its a good thing its not very hard then haha, i was blazing through it on hard by myself

but co-op makes everything better, i wish i knew someone who had it for PC