The Gaming Thread

yeah spring 2013 eh? i havent seen any vids but regardless its a day one buy for me. GTA vice city was amazing, san andreas for me was more of the same (bigger in every way though, so better) and gta4, well it was a bit bare bones compared to san andreas, but they made it all so much better, from the car crashes, to the executions, to the combat in general :D

run on sentence, dont even care, thats how much of a boner i have for GTA

max payne 3 i assumed would be shit but the gameplay vids look so tight

yeah spring 2013 eh? i havent seen any vids but regardless its a day one buy for me. GTA vice city was amazing, san andreas for me was more of the same (bigger in every way though, so better) and gta4, well it was a bit bare bones compared to san andreas, but they made it all so much better, from the car crashes, to the executions, to the combat in general :D

run on sentence, dont even care, thats how much of a boner i have for GTA

max payne 3 i assumed would be shit but the gameplay vids look so tight

There's a story teaser floating around somewhere...I know it's set in LA (I can't remember the GTA nomenclature for it...is it San Andreas?)

Whoa, Grey Skies Fallen have infiltrated the gaming thread. I thought we had scared off all of the real musicians from this forum ages ago.(yes you old school swedes, that was a slant =p)

The Vita looks sexy but I can't find a reasonable reason for me to pick one up right now. 3ds is the same.

3ds is awesome, i dont have one but a friend of mine does and its so cool! i always keep a DS around (well not in public :p). love the remakes theyve done and the classics theyve ported. definitely worth it.

the Vita looks like a beast, i want one so bad :D

and yeah i think it is san andreas, san andreas is actually a fault line in california i think haha. i remember i have an old magazine, that after liberty city (GTA3 i think) and vice city were out this guy wrote in sayin oh i see the pattern, next game will be san andreas, and the magazine ripped him apart for being "wrong"

tomorrow should be a fun day of installing computer parts

San Andreas is indeed based on LA. If you like GTA:San Andreas so much shouldn't the 50,000 LA references in teh game make it obvious? lol

Whoa, Grey Skies Fallen have infiltrated the gaming thread. I thought we had scared off all of the real musicians from this forum ages ago.(yes you old school swedes, that was a slant =p)

The Vita looks sexy but I can't find a reasonable reason for me to pick one up right now. 3ds is the same.

Yeah, I'm the gamer in the band. The keyboardist plays some COD, but that's about it. haha

As far as some reasons to get the Vita, I can't put Lumines down. I know it's pretty much the same Lumines, but it's addictive as fuck. Also MLB: The Show is pretty sick. I have Uncharted but haven't had the chance to play it too much.

The 3DS has some "can't miss" titles like Resident Evil, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3D Land, now Kid Icarus and of course Zelda, OoT and MGS3, but I'm sure everyone here has played those games before.

Lots of cool shit on the horizon for both systems...