The Gaming Thread

:lol: The first one reminded me of this:
Pokemon.jpg

Well that was what reminded me of "Concerned Citizen" actually. lol. Which is why they were posted close together:)

why even include a door you cant go through :lol:, that always mystified me. even just a door you can open, but contains an empty blank room would make more sense

the silent hill classic; either "it's locked" or "there's something blocking it from the other side"

Silent hill is definitely one of the worst offenders, but again most games would become very short, or have to go total open world which obviously defeats the point of a game like Silent Hill. Long hallways without doors would take from the experience, but no point filling in a pointless doors that distracts from the actual purpose of the game. Besides that would seriously fuck with finding items with so much to explore.:)

you know what though, i noticed it less in silent hill like instances, because my mind now had a logical reason for me to be unable to progress. this is a ruined city, it makes sense that some of the buildings could have fallen into disarray forcing you through alternate paths. (like the hotel of SH2 :p)

i realize it's bullshit but i appreciate them giving me a reason consistant with the game :lol:

I've been looking a bit at I Am Alive...it looks awesome, but I just blew my game budget for the next couple months on 'pre-purchasing' Diablo 3 :p

It must be nice to actually get money BACK, I owe money every year.

hehe yeah its great. work for the government, they take 15% of my pays and i get it allllllll back (actually one year i worked longer and had to pay)

The graphis card or getting a woman to touch your penis?

both, got a PSU upgrade too. ive wanted to start upgrading this PC bit by bit every year, and then eventually just put one together from scratch, so this is my starting point (well ive replaced ram before but who hasnt)

wow that sucks, see im not sure what its like for upper tier wages, but i know if you make under like 10-15k a year, you still pay taxes, but at the end of the year we get it all back, if you make above that the government takes like 15%, plus all our stuff is taxed 13% (booze is taxed like 200% :lol:)

but yeah 30% blows, come to canada, ill show you around. "meet me by the tree in edmonton"

When a silent hill game averages 6-7 in reviews I have a good feeling I'll enjoy it. When a RE game gets 6's I get a strong feeling that I won't be able to stand it.

You're doing something wrong :lol:

Yes I am, it's called working way too much and getting reamed by the tax brackets...:(

When I was in school and it was simply working a summer job, I loved tax time because I'd get about $700-$800 back since I did not work enough for the government to tax me. Now I put a minimum of 50 hours a week, (69 last week.. wtf?) so according to the government I "make too much" even though it's a shit job.