The Gaming Thread

Well yeah.

Also playing ME3. I have to say, anyone trying to defend the ending right now is making it worse for me than the people yelling that the endings are horrible...YOU'RE GIVING AWAY TOO MUCH, SHUT UP YE CUNTS! ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS SUCK!

haha sorry :tickled:

GaW.jpg

fighting AI is getting boring though. bring on competitive multiplayer! :Smokin:

there should also be a minimap that shows your location and distance/direction from objective

On the funny game shit topic.

I don't recall if I ever shared this here, but it's a "webcomic" of sorts that used Garry's mod to make a Half-life 2 comic. It's about Gordon Freeman's idiot counterpart going through the HL2 campaign and meeting the characters, doing things from the game etc. I found it hilarious back in the day and I'm sure it still is. It was a pretty cool idea to use actual in game pics to make a comic. It makes fun of quite a few game cliches too like invisible barriers and the silent protagonist angle (Such as trying to command his followers by just looking at them and not saying anything). Most pages also have notes on how the comic was made or what the inspiration was for it which is a cool insight.

http://hlcomic.com/index.php?date=2005-05-01

A Preview!
concerned002.jpg

concerned007.jpg

concerned040.jpg

And just for anyone that remembers the physics puzzles (and their over-use) here is a funnier solution to the floating barrel one:)
concerned066.jpg

Well you get the idea.

I provided a link so you can get moar yoursselcves! I'm not posting like 200 pics of the entire campaign lol. But these two are hilarious, love how they never show teh real Gordon Freeman's face.

concerned172.jpg

concerned174.jpg

"he has the gift, I have the urge to run!" :lol:!

why even include a door you cant go through :lol:, that always mystified me. even just a door you can open, but contains an empty blank room would make more sense