The Gaming Thread

i dont know if the servers are still up but demons souls is still worth a try, the online makes the game even more fun (especially if you dont like people like me :D)

ME3 rules. i like the new mechanics such as rolling and moving from cover to cover. the missions are pretty challenging and i've actually died a couple times. co-op multiplayer is quite fun and i hope they add pvp soon.

I still have not delved into ME3, I really want to but I will do so when I have time to give it my full focus. I have heard a couple things that I am very pleased with though, such as the return of weapon mods which was on my wishlist almost immediately after I started ME2, and I thought for sure they'd ignore those things it in favor of more streamlining.

I was a fucking trainwreck before and after certain boss fights. The game is super difficult, but it's never unfair. Every time I died I knew right away that I deserved it, it was always my fault. I never felt cheated.

Awesome game, combat was smooth and the atmosphere was like nothing I'd ever experienced in a video game before. I really, really hope they make another one.

This should make you happy then. It's not an announcement but it's pretty clear they are not done with the Souls series.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1220429p1.html

PC was made for shooting.

cant wait, gonna get that this summer

but first, this

604158_176577_front.jpg

from what i hear, the ending is also, so much so that ive heard people say it the series :lol: (although theres a lot of on the internet)

EDIT: i fixed it for spoilers my bad, i havent played it