The Gaming Thread

I just flooded my gamefly queue.

Silent Hill: Downpour
Silent Hill HD Collection
Resident Evil : Operation Raccoon City
Sonic Generations
Ninja Gaiden 3
Darkness 2

With Mass Effect 3 coming out soon. Ack. I'm sorry Jason, I won't be Soul Caliburing.

let me know how ninja gaiden 3 is. i played NG sigma for PS3, and its still one of my favorite 3rd person action games. i loved how when you went from normal to hard, all the enemies were moved up on grade :p, weak ninjas became strong, strong became elite, elite became robots :p.

2 was such a joke though, wasnt hard at all, super linear (the first had puzzles, fun/challanging ones). i feel like maybe it's a case of nothing can touch the original....but i also just didnt feel it, it had the combat system, but all the meat was taken out of it.

RE operation RC looks cool :D, dunno much about it. screw it just let me know how all of those games are :lol:

I just watched the gameplay of Dark Souls for the first time. The fights I saw didn't really show the level of difficulty though, it looked pretty straight forward.

let me know how ninja gaiden 3 is. i played NG sigma for PS3, and its still one of my favorite 3rd person action games. i loved how when you went from normal to hard, all the enemies were moved up on grade :p, weak ninjas became strong, strong became elite, elite became robots :p.

2 was such a joke though, wasnt hard at all, super linear (the first had puzzles, fun/challanging ones). i feel like maybe it's a case of nothing can touch the original....but i also just didnt feel it, it had the combat system, but all the meat was taken out of it.

RE operation RC looks cool :D, dunno much about it. screw it just let me know how all of those games are :lol:

Will do man.

Is it sad that the silent hill HD collection is what i'm most excited about with those releases?

Awesome -_-

Sorry sir. Yousa know what money is like =/

I could rent it, but we both know that wouldn't supply us with much fun on any level.

I just watched the gameplay of Dark Souls for the first time. The fights I saw didn't really show the level of difficulty though, it looked pretty straight forward.

That game literally bent me over and raped me...it was one of the hardest games I've ever played.

it is mostly how between every save spot (only spot you can regenerate health) there is at least one enemy who will seriously fuck you. and then when you die you lose all the experiance you just got. oh and exp also doubles as money :p. and there is no direction so you can easily wander into an off limits area and be obliterated by super strong enemies.

it is brutal haha, but i can see how it wouldnt seem like it

^ Especially if you're watching an experienced player with good gear. If you want to see some hard shit, look up the tomb of the giants in Dark Souls.

:lol: yeah as someone whos played all of demons souls, and a good portion of dark souls, in addition to many other games

dark souls is fucking hard, frusteratingly so at times. like when you are on your way to a save and you fall off the edge to your death and lose all the experiance from the trip.
it is NES hard, there...i said it

tales of graces F next week :D, cant wait.

One day I shall play this game. I love NES hard, as long as the death is a result of my own fuck ups and not some shitty controls or broken gameplay like some of those nes games. lol

One day I shall play this game. I love NES hard, as long as the death is a result of my own fuck ups and not some shitty controls or broken gameplay like some of those nes games. lol

I was a fucking trainwreck before and after certain boss fights. The game is super difficult, but it's never unfair. Every time I died I knew right away that I deserved it, it was always my fault. I never felt cheated.

Awesome game, combat was smooth and the atmosphere was like nothing I'd ever experienced in a video game before. I really, really hope they make another one.