The Gaming Thread

jesus christ those people write reviews like someone killed their mother. the game is great and they can all fuck off!

Damnit everyone stop telling me things about the ending! I don't want to look forward to something disappointing for fuck sakes. I keep trying to put it out of my mind, it's like telling someone that "there is a HUGE twist in the movie" and you spend the whole movie with some kind of expectation rather than taking teh movie in naturally and being legitimately surprised.

the endings are fine! i guess they want a happily ever after ending, with partying and hugs all around and the smiling ghosts of dead people, like in return of the jedi!

Just played a bit of ME3 this morning...awesome game sir...but you should be workjng on Dark Souls :p

:lol: that wont get finished until at least the summer

The only thing I have is An XBOX 360 played the game crackdown... god is that game hard to beat. Maybe not for other people.. but my god

nice ive heard good things but never played it. i do love a challange though

You can beat crackdown without doing all the initial quests, and just sneaking into a building and assassinating the main bad guy.

Well yeah.

Also playing ME3. I have to say, anyone trying to defend the ending right now is making it worse for me than the people yelling that the endings are horrible...YOU'RE GIVING AWAY TOO MUCH, SHUT UP YE CUNTS! ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS SUCK!

I see what they did here
431437_10150727458733923_758448922_11220051_1701682247_n.jpg