The Gaming Thread

:lol: Yeah she'll probably make me get it on xbox, then we'll play together once.

My purchase will depend on where you are getting it. I know of quite a few people that would want to play it on PC, but if you're getting it on 360 and that means we could get some Jason, Jason, Carley Amanda gaming in, i'm more than sold on that.

maybe, i find these things are impossible to set up and stick to though. no one wants to organise, so we just randomly ask each other at inconvenient times and eventually we all just beat it seperately

too long a game but ok im in

well look at that. this guy is one smart son of a bitch

kinda cute too

Yeah...I totally fear quit last night after some shadowy fucking thing stared me into a corner for 45 seconds. I almost went insane (in game and out)...then when he left I grabbed what I needed and fucking sprinted back to the main hall o_O

I saw him walk in! The game prompted me to turn off my lantern because 'an enemy is nearby,' so I did...then that fucker walked in and just stood there all shadowy. The game also instructed me not to look at it for an extended period of time, as it would cause me to slowly go insane with fear, so I looked at the wall (which caused me as a player to slowly go insane with fear instead) and finally, what seemed like an eternity later he left. Then I was like...well, I'm good for now o_O