The Gaming Thread

Just started playing No More Heroes on Wii, first chapter (up to and including first boss) was fun, but I don't see how the game will keep my interest for another (I assume) nine bosses, as the gameplay was getting faintly repetitive already. Anyway, graphics are awesome, one of the coolest styles I've ever seen. :)

Just started playing No More Heroes on Wii, first chapter (up to and including first boss) was fun, but I don't see how the game will keep my interest for another (I assume) nine bosses, as the gameplay was getting faintly repetitive already. Anyway, graphics are awesome, one of the coolest styles I've ever seen. :)

the death metal king sucked me into that game. honestly it is fun the entire way through imo :). although i only beat it once, it gets quite difficult in some parts, the bosses felt really original, and the game itself was solid :D.

welcome to the thread btw :D, post more

That's cool and all, but doesn't get me any closer to Belac's ability to mind read game devs.

That's a secret I keep under tight wraps. The Dev's might be upset if they knew I was sending subliminal messages in their Alphabet cereal like "Elder Scrolls Online" or "ooooooooo" when they eat Cheerios. Not to mention I wouldn't want to compromise my spot in Bethesda's building inside that hollowed out fax machine, a black light in there would be a disaster.

That's a secret I keep under tight wraps. The Dev's might be upset if they knew I was sending subliminal messages in their Alphabet cereal like "Elder Scrolls Online" or "ooooooooo" when they eat Cheerios. Not to mention I wouldn't want to compromise my spot in Bethesda's building inside that hollowed out fax machine, a black light in there would be a disaster.

:p

Not a problem sir. I would just check to make sure your motherboard and power supply would be compatible ov corpse.

Its not easy to tell from that page, but your motherboard SHOULD be okay. You really might want to consider bumping up the power supply though. Better safe than having one of those go boom and smoke up your place with the smell of electrical fire.

yea, i upgraded last month and i found most new cards require like 500watts of power (12 volt rails etc etc), so i had to upgrade my power supply to compensate (750w is what im using now).

theres a difference between buying a cheap computer, and buying a gaming computer cheap :erk:, both cost the same, but one runs games, and the other runs the internet