The Gaming Thread

Isn't it more convenient to just download an emulator and all the games for playing anytime plus it saves on your hard drive (not a temp folder)? Zsnes or Snes9X also wipe the floor with that emulator:)

thats wha i used

been thinking about getting one of those systems theyve now made. its like a 3 in 1 system, plays genesis snes and nes

Zsnes is a beautiful thing:) Back in the day when emulation was still young and glitchy I managed to get through Chrono Trigger on Zsnes before anything else could even get it running properly. The sound effects made no sense whatsoever, sword slashes were half sound effect, half loud bleeps, but at least it had that awesome soundtrack going.

I feel kind of old now. That was a pretty long time ago, I just remember how fucking excited I was to be able to play Chrono Trigger again (It had been years and at the time I had no money to buy), hell even finding the Rom back then was a journey across the interwebs.

Zsnes is a beautiful thing:) Back in the day when emulation was still young and glitchy I managed to get through Chrono Trigger on Zsnes before anything else could even get it running properly. The sound effects made no sense whatsoever, sword slashes were half sound effect, half loud bleeps, but at least it had that awesome soundtrack going.

I feel kind of old now. That was a pretty long time ago, I just remember how fucking excited I was to be able to play Chrono Trigger again (It had been years and at the time I had no money to buy), hell even finding the Rom back then was a journey across the interwebs.

I've got a Chrono Trigger cartridge lying around here somewhere. That and FF3.

Do not buy buy Dark souls for PC. This is bullshit. This is such a fucking horrid import from console. They didn't even bother changing the layover settings so the game shows xbox 360 controls. You cannot access a menu or even exit the game once you're in without alt tabbing and exiting. Can't locate a menu to actually address controls... the basic mouse layover is present 100% of the time, and it handles awkwardly. I'm sincerely pissed that this was allowed.

Do not buy buy Dark souls for PC. This is bullshit. This is such a fucking horrid import from console. They didn't even bother changing the layover settings so the game shows xbox 360 controls. You cannot access a menu or even exit the game once you're in without alt tabbing and exiting. Can't locate a menu to actually address controls... the basic mouse layover is present 100% of the time, and it handles awkwardly. I'm sincerely pissed that this was allowed.

God damn it.

After digging around i've been able to change things up slightly and teach myself the controls before they come up in game...they're still not responsive enough to accurately play though. Going to need to borrow a corded controller from someone.

same, im gonna see if i know anyone getting it, then see how much they like it. i love the idea of free online. i find it more fun playing with people i know but its rare i can find anyone who wants to max everything endlessly with me :lol:.