The Gaming Thread

Man, if you approached seven year old me and told him that when he was in his twenties, he could play all the SNES games he wanted for free over something magical called 'the internet...' he probably would have came in his pants.

Bongo Bongo is the only boss in the game that gave me some actual trouble as far as I recall from my first playthrough. Most of the bosses are relatively easy, Bongo Bongo kicked my ass more than once before I figured him out.

Bongo Bongo is the only boss in the game that gave me some actual trouble as far as I recall from my first playthrough. Most of the bosses are relatively easy, Bongo Bongo kicked my ass more than once before I figured him out.

Aye, Bongo Bongo was a cunt the first time.

I'm thinking of playing through Metroid Prime... A series I have missed for the most part because I got away from consoles around that time. The entire series gets praise and I've hardly touched it, which is weird because Super Metroid is a contender for my all-time favourite SNES game,

man super metroid is amazing, loved it all the way through. all of the metroid primes are spiritual successors to that game and in every way lived up to what i hoped they would do with the series.

you will not be disappointed

Bongo Bongo was easy for me. However the shadow temples a s a whole was the hardest for me the first time, as I was playing on a tv that was fading out, so everything was impossible to see.

really? i think twinrowa and ganondorf were the hardest, and bongo bongo and ganon the easiest :p

Bongo Bongo was easy for me. However the shadow temples a s a whole was the hardest for me the first time, as I was playing on a tv that was fading out, so everything was impossible to see.

yeah, shadow temple is a bitch the first times... all that jumping and invisible platforms etc. bottom of the well is more of a bitch though imo.

really? i think twinrowa and ganondorf were the hardest, and bongo bongo and ganon the easiest :p

lol, that's really weird because I utterly stomped Twinrova. It's almost impossible to lose the fight if you can press block, it did take me a bit to learn to the reflect it accurately but after that it was a piece of cake. Ganondorf is tricky though I'll give you that. He frustrated me the first time through

the only bosses in that game that i found was challanging was phantom ganon the first time, and the third boss as a kid haha. forget what its name was but it looked like a jellyfish and had a ton of health

i actually loved twinrova, the entire level was amazing. i even made a separate save just before twinrova so i could fight her whenever i wanted :lol: