The Gaming Thread

The Jabu Jabu boss wasn't so bad, I beat it the first go round. It's name was Barinade if anyone was curious. I had a decent bit of trouble the first time I fought the Woodfall Temple boss from Majora's Mask....Odolwa? Dude beat my ass.

lol, that's really weird because I utterly stomped Twinrova. It's almost impossible to lose the fight if you can press block, it did take me a bit to learn to the reflect it accurately but after that it was a piece of cake. Ganondorf is tricky though I'll give you that. He frustrated me the first time through

haha, i don't think she was hard per se, just irritating because if you had two fire charges and one of them sent an ice charge at you, you had to start over again and jump around etc. irritating. spirit temple is my fav temple though <3

The Jabu Jabu boss wasn't so bad, I beat it the first go round. It's name was Barinade if anyone was curious. I had a decent bit of trouble the first time I fought the Woodfall Temple boss from Majora's Mask....Odolwa? Dude beat my ass.

barinade's easy, the mini boss is the hard one there imo :p the octowhatever.

shit, i had forgotten about odolwa. only played through majora's mask once i think! now that i've seen a pic of him i remember thinking he was pretty hard as well.

I think Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time. I felt the deepest emotions playing it, everything was magical, I wanted to complete the game 110%, took me so much time to stop playing it over and over again.

I remember getting fucking excited every time I had a sword or shield update.

The Bottom of the Wheel was one of the trickiest and scariest levels : D

Those hands really made an impression. I used to look at the ceiling while taking a shit to make sure nothing was there :rofl:

Majora's Mask is quite awesome in it's own way but I hated the fact I could only play adult link while facing bosses.

I STOLE your music!

oh you naughty boy!

It's good by the way. Maybe I'll buy it.:)

:oops:

I think Ocarina of Time is my favorite game of all time. I felt the deepest emotions playing it, everything was magical, I wanted to complete the game 110%, took me so much time to stop playing it over and over again.

Those hands really made an impression. I used to look at the ceiling while taking a shit to make sure nothing was there :rofl:

Majora's Mask is quite awesome in it's own way but I hated the fact I could only play adult link while facing bosses.

oot <3 majoras mask <3 i get this urge more and more to get a wii just to be able to play all these awesome old games, but then i'd have to buy a real controller for it as well, i hate the wii-mote

the ocot thing was easy, hit with bomarng or deku seeds, he would spin, wait until he faces away from you, kill :p, takes like 2 minutes max

oh just ignore me will you! ;)

every time he started spinning he always stopped facing me :C

he would face me often, but sometimes he wouldnt. maybe you have to face away or r beating him been so long but thats how i remember beating him.

not ignoring you, just lazy sometimes :lol:. haha your vocals have changed a lot over the years its seemed, you must practice a lot :).this is cool, i have been looking for more doom oddly, and i still have your first ep on my computer too :D. been listening to my dying bride an ode to owe, but it just wasn't cutting it

Ocarina of Time definitely left an impact on me as well, I was utterly enthralled with it and I still absolutely adore it. Now prepare for a rant... :lol:

However... I feel the absolute opposite about Majora's Mask. I can't stand Majora's mask, and I cannot bring myself to give it yet another shot. I don't like anything about it, right from the first quests in town, to the main antagonist, down to the weird way characters jump animations during dialogue. Not to mention no Adult Link? What? Kid Link was the weakest part of Ocarina of Time, why wouldn't they just make Majora's Mask take place far enough ahead that you use Adult Link and make it feel like you've made PROGRESS since Ocarina of Time. Nope.

The worst offense to me however, is that IDIOTIC way they place a fucking time limit on you wherever you go, and that stupid fucking moon face. What kind of Zelda game makes me feel like I have to be on time trial non-stop, I can't just wander and explore and have fun? I have to pick an objective and haul ass completely ruining everything I felt Ocarina of Time did right. I never felt like I could just explore because I was always thinking of the time.

"Oh gee I wonder what is down that pathway? It looks cool I never noticed it before. Oh wait look at the time! I can't explore, the FUCKING MOON IS FALLING!"

It's like if you played Mass Effect but were forced to instantly skip all dialogue and not read, and answer as fast as possible or your head explodes. It defeats the main purpose of the game. Well every Zelda game before and since is about exploration in a large open world and solving temples. They should have just made "Zelda Racing 64".

I hate Majora's Mask. I didn't enjoy the game in any way and that's after trying to get into it 3 separate times. It is in my opinion the worst Zelda game, and the only one in the lot I will never complete.

Maybe I'm being narrow-minded, but I normally don't mind change if the changes make a positive impact on the experience. I had doubts about Fallout going first person, and it was awesome. This time though it is a case of me sitting down wanting to play the next amazing Zelda game, and not liking any part of it, and then finding out it was all on time trial to boot. Yeah I'm still disappointed by it after all these years...

i played majoras mask with a guide word for word, ruined not only spoilers, but low difficulty and guides for me

one day i will forget about it, and that is the day i play majoras mask for real

I avoid guides. I used to turn to them during the Playstation 1 days when I got stuck in an RPG, but I learned that does kind of ruin the true experience.

I hate Majora's Mask. I didn't enjoy the game in any way and that's after trying to get into it 3 separate times. It is in my opinion the worst Zelda game, and the only one in the lot I will never complete.

oh hi

zelda2_logo.gif