The Gaming Thread

But Doom 4 though! AHMAGAD

Maybe when it goes on a huge Steam sale or something, but I dunno.. It looks fun, but it is just mindless shooting gallery with nice graphics. Campaign might last 12 hours or so and the multiplayer looks bland as hell, for 60$ that just isn't worth it to me. The only game I have paid full price for in years is Dark Souls 3, but I knew I would get my moneys worth and 100 hours later I'm still addicted.

I got fucking addicted to Overwatch. Havent touched CS since open beta ended. Havent touched any other game, just waiting for the postman that will bring me my shiny preorder.

Fuck u blizzard.

so i got my new computer, put it together with a buddy of mine. so fun.

i5 6600k, brand new motherboard, ssd. gonna buy a new graphics card soon. cost me like 1200$ which was nothing. running all games nearly maxed out so far. my old cpu was so bad it was bottlenecking my graphics.

EDIT: brutal doom looks amazing!

I got fucking addicted to Overwatch. Havent touched CS since open beta ended. Havent touched any other game, just waiting for the postman that will bring me my shiny preorder.

Fuck u blizzard.
I refuse to play that game because of the social justice fags that Blizzard are."Mild" version of Riot.

As long as they wont touch D.VA or Widowmaker's butt im fine and dont care :3

And fuck Riot Games, those fucking cunts re-released the limited skins they PROMISED to never sell again and in addition to that they slapped an ugly watermark on my skins to show that I bought those skins earlier than others. Since when you ruin the original product and no re-released items?
It pissed me off so much that i stopped playing their fucking game after 3,5 years :) Their game sucked anyways, they were making unnecessary changes, ignoring toxic champions ans toxic playerbase.