The Gaming Thread

RIP inferno, its no longer competetive map.
We got new nuke instead.

So, i never liked inferno, because it was always one sided and boring BUT new nuke is an abomination. 50 % fps less than on other maps, huge and the design is absolutely horrid. The colour scheme is cancerous and hurts my eyes.

And im salty, because i prepared for myself some sweet nades on inferno and wanted to test them more competetively :(

Finally been able to sink a little bit of time into Dark Souls 3, and it keeps on getting better. The variance between encounters and areas is really refreshing, and the layout keeps one wondering what they've missed so far.

Finally been able to sink a little bit of time into Dark Souls 3, and it keeps on getting better. The variance between encounters and areas is really refreshing, and the layout keeps one wondering what they've missed so far.

Yeah I've been addicted, it keeps getting better and better. I just got to Boreal Valley and the scene of that place blew me away, had to take a screenshot.

13096168_10209641589700481_5651545522509199247_n.jpg

So Dark Souls stopped having 2007 graphics? Did they finally got the head proportions right?

I think it looks fantastic, much better than DS2 in my opinion. There is a ton of detail and you get these amazing vistas at times too, the cool thing is that isn't just scenery you actually go there and explore it.

I've been streaming my playthrough lately:

https://www.twitch.tv/griev0r/v/63408506

And yes, I'm playing with keyboard and mouse. I bought a Steam controller for it but I can't get used to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhlegethonVeins
Well, its not hard to have better graphics than DS 2. Dont think I will give Ds3 a chance anyway, still cant forget how shitty second game was and i doubt the game changed its mechanics and gameplay.

I think it looks fantastic, much better than DS2 in my opinion. There is a ton of detail and you get these amazing vistas at times too, the cool thing is that isn't just scenery you actually go there and explore it.

I've been streaming my playthrough lately:

https://www.twitch.tv/griev0r/v/63408506

And yes, I'm playing with keyboard and mouse. I bought a Steam controller for it but I can't get used to it.

Nice dude, I'd peak in if I didn't know you were ahead of me. I've been having more players vs player encounters than in either of the games so far while going about my buisness, which has been really nice. Have been seeing a little bit of everything spec wise and I know I'm still early in the going here.

Since Remember Me was sitting on my steam ACC for 2 years I decided to give it a go because I heard the story is interesting.

And maybe it is. But the combat + one of the worst camera work and angles just makes the game unplayable on PC. I could live with this boring combat with sponge enemies, but the camera... Im too old to deal with cancerous ports.

I might just watch the game on youtube, since its linear anyway and enjoy the story.

I was sceptical but Overwatch looks fun, its gonna be free til 9th may so I definitely will test it a lot. It's looking extra casual, with ultimates gicing autoaim and guns having close to no recoil, but screw it.

I can't even try to get into Overwatch, I hate that cartoony style it has like TF2. No thanks.

Meanwhile I'm knee deep with addiction to Dark Souls 3. There are few games that can give you such frustration and anguish like this, but if you overcome it there is a massive feeling of achievement. For the last 3 nights I have been stuck on this boss, rated #2 hardest from a community poll in the game and was a big difficulty spike. I could have summoned phantoms to help me which makes bosses a cakewalk but fuck that. I'm doing it solo. About 30 or so tries later... I did it.

Lots of losses in this vid to him, the winning fight starts at 21:00. God damn was it intense.

https://www.twitch.tv/griev0r/v/64803379