The Gaming Thread

hey niki, did you ever try grim dawn (speaking of diablo 2)?

bought and played through "seasons after fall" a couple of days ago, aesthetically very pleasing game (reminds me a bit of ori and the blind forest), but the actual gameplay/story could've been handled better imo.

hey niki, did you ever try grim dawn (speaking of diablo 2)?

bought and played through "seasons after fall" a couple of days ago, aesthetically very pleasing game (reminds me a bit of ori and the blind forest), but the actual gameplay/story could've been handled better imo.

i did actually, i was playing on hardcore (for some stupid reason lol) and got through half of the second act. its a really fun game, at least from what ive played. super satisfying character building. the pace was a bit slower than i liked, then again i was only level 15-20 or something and theyre all slow at that point haha

it has been like half a year since i played last, but it still felt a bit unfinished. im sure ill keep going back to it from time to time to check out the changes.

The Last of Us 2 confirmed, they just released a trailer.
Also Death Stranding got another trailer.

Finally owning a ps4 makes sense, cant wait, i have high hopes for this games when it comes to the story.

Can anyone recommend turn based strategy games that will be either like Jagged Alliance 2 or Advanced Wars (gameboy title)?
I really want some good turnbased experiance but looks like nobody is making such games anymore. I played Xcom and Valkyria Chronicles so except for that. All i can find are some shitty mobile games done with 10 dollar budget :/

Well, obviously i played it, but it's not this kind of game im looking for. After doing tons of research there isnt really such games anymore. There is only Hard West, but i really hate wild west setup so it's a no no.

Oh well, time to make my own game then, brb, need 100k USD.

That's okay, today during lectures I just came out with basic mechanics for a game, gonna test it during xmas break as a tabletop game with some friends.

You want something done, do it fucking yourself.

Decided to try out Shadowrun: Dragonfall since it was in my steam library (and ive got hundreds of games from numerous bundles i dont even know the games i own digitally) and probably it's not the first game in the series, but after playing first mission it seems good enough for a turn based game. There was no tutorial, so first turns felt awkward and i lost some hp like a fool but then it was all good. Downsides are avarage graphics and lots of fucking reading with no voice acting. If the gameplay will be fun and i wont be overwhelmed with tons of statistics i have to care for i might play this game for longer time.

Well, I finished Shadowrun: Dragonfall. It got better with time, enjoyed this one, but it was wayyy too fucking easy. I died once in the first mission when I didnt even know my soldiers have abilities. Then I didnt even got gravely wounded. Not recommending playing on normal difficulty (and i did a research and poeple said game is hard. Looks like retards are invading gaming)

In the meantime, I'm playing Hearthstone again. But as soon as I played i got RAPED by RNG. Shit that happaned in the video is likely to happemn 1 to ~~1 890 000. Simple explenation. This one card after triggering hero power summons another RANDOM Murloc. There is around 20 murlocs in the game. Opponent summoned always a perfect one for the situation on the board. And there are only 3 good murlocks overall.

What one can do against such reckless faggotry?