the GAY thread

Originally posted by ashure
yeah I do.
there should be a thread for this.but a general thread not most scariest type thread u know.

don't outfun me woman. arrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhh!!! i'm am the film freak, I!!! :mad: :lol:

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
Didn't see that happening because of the tears in my eyes (from laughing so much) :lol:

yeah, he always does this... he takes the beer cans and starts pouring beer from up high in the air towards his mouth and then he spits it... i guess it's some kind of man thing... :lol:

Originally posted by cedarbreed
That's why I cant bear it ... i admit the song is well written and sticks to your mind , the chicks are hot etc ... but it is business creation. i cant tolerate it. music isnt business.... well, ok it is business anyway BUT it should not be the main purpose.

i dont mind as long as the song is good. i wish i could write a chorus as catchy as the one for 'all the things she said'. i dont mind if its just about business, i dont mind if theyre just 12, i dont mind if they get bumed by dogs, as long as the song is good.

Originally posted by sol83
Communism as expressed by those Soviet scums and especially Stalin, the most evil man of the 20th Century (he killed much more people than Hitler), had nothing to do with the real essence of Marxism. Marx never said that people who did not agree with him should be sent to Siberia, work like pigs and die... He talked about the uprise of the working class and the abandonment of all classes in order for true equlity to exist... But humans are ego pricks that hate equality cos they always want to be better than everybody else... That's why Marx's words will never be correctly applied... Fuck capitalism and the new order! Power to the people! :mad: :)

i have always admired the respect given by marx to the working class, but his ideology regarding the government sucks ass, truly. and remember, any ideoloy, i repeat ANY IDEOLOGY, that tries to be universal always fails and will always fail. sooner or later, imperialism will backfire, too. and it has already begun.

Originally posted by Crack Hitler
klaraband_coverdale.jpg

From www.swedenrock.com :D Should we head that way this summer? :headbang:

*gulp* definitely!