The good old days

ikeaboy said:
my dads wife is muslim so FUCK YOU! be careful what you say around here you oh so high and mighty bitch! :puke:

:lol:

sorry for the personal touch then

I hope Gronke's future mother-in-law is not Chinese.

haha henprick just keeps talking shite, point been, 'im ignoring ikeaboy', haha, it aint working chubby fucker, youve beein coming around here quite a bit last few weeks, not getting any greek chubby slut fuck lately? we've all been in there, its ok like :lol:

Gronke said:
Socio-economic politics are interesting, imo.

What you wrote about christian-capitalist babies to kick the butts of the muslim ones I hope was a joke...

Did you btw think about how much a child costs from when it's born 'til work-enabled age? It's quite a lot. If this kid then goes into a hospital as an "adult" (for a longer period of time), with a physical or mental illness then this citizen is a failure for soceity as a whole.

Jesus fucking Christ

that's a JOKE too :lol:

Yeah, I agree, but if you think about it a bit further, it seems childrearing as such is unpaid labour too. I'm sure people do make that much surplus with which children's bringing up can be covered. Otherwise the system wouldn't work.

Prisoners cost money too, and they're not even sick.

ikeaboy said:
haha henprick just keeps talking shite, point been, 'im ignoring ikeaboy', haha, it aint working chubby fucker, youve beein coming around here quite a bit last few weeks, not getting any greek chubby slut fuck lately? we've all been in there, its ok like :lol:

I read yesterday that the word Éirann most possibly comes from Greek.

ikeaboy said:
what the fuck you laughing at?, you old white washed ugly hag!

I'm laughing at your yapping.

Could we just drop the subject of beauty and ugliness? It's too traumatic for me. I'm afraid of my own image, really.

man im gonna break your fucking jaw, seriously, ill be with dunc on the next deathcap tour, and i swear to fuck, you'll regret you ever said that about my dads wife

What are the usual options for a remark here?

ehh, fuck that, I'm too hungry and the cafeteria's closing *runs*

Strangelight said:
...50% of all Nobel prize winners...
how can women get 50%, i don't know a woman to have discovered anything scientifically importand in the history of mankind, maybe these 50% will be filled with peace\literature... prizes??

Ivo said:
how can women get 50%, i don't know a woman to have discovered anything scientifically importand in the history of mankind, maybe these 50% will be filled with peace\literature... prizes??
from the use of "importand" I conclude that your view on scientific research is insignificant

I discovered the gun that shoots through heads and implants a silver bullet there that scatters their brain into space so that the pieces make billions of little bloody universes.

None of the jury nominated me for the prize though. They didn't find it groundbreaking enough.

well, in the universe where brainshattering is an esteemed science I'm sure you'd get the Nobhead Prize!

Maqus said:
Jesus fucking Christ

that's a JOKE too :lol:

Sorry fonzie :D

Yeah, I agree, but if you think about it a bit further, it seems childrearing as such is unpaid labour too. I'm sure people do make that much surplus with which children's bringing up can be covered. Otherwise the system wouldn't work.

Well, here in Sweden the welfare system is going amok. It's too easy to get sick-pay, and a normal job don't really differ when it comes to the amount of money you get in the end...

A friend of mine is on sick-pay, but he WANTS to work. It's just that in order to be able to work, he needs to get an "ok" from the office that handles this, and no-one "have time" for him! It's pure comedy!

With the "cost"-issue (child->work-enabled age) I wanted to point out that it is actually quite cost-efficient to let immigrants in to work. In fact, this is the hope of Europe in this aspect.

Prisoners cost money too, and they're not even sick.

Of course they do, this is why prevention is a key-word, not punishment.