The good old days

Strangelight said:
If the Sisterhood admitted to the possibility of the maternal instinct, then it would have to agree that women might want to leave the workforce to nurture their offspring."

What Sisterhood? I don't have sisters :lol:

Btw, some feminists also argue that there's no such thing as maternal instinct, and the nurturing urge emerges when there's actually some creature to nurture, so it's not originally there to start with. I don't know if it's there or not, but it hasn't surfaced in me yet. :D

Which, if you argue that woman is a human being that has an intrinsic maternal instinct, makes me a no-woman. It's all a matter of definition really.

There's the bird, for example, when I'm at home and I see it's chirping there for food, I can't leave it without giving it food. But that's not gender-specific, I'm pretty sure men would do the same.

There are women that don't feel the "maternal instinct" at all, there are women who go into psychosis when being pregnant / having birth / when they hold the baby in their arms...

Etc etc... but I can see that there is a need to make things b/w.

talking shite again, just in case there might be that slight chance to get in yer knickers girls ;) dont fall for it :lol:

Ah, it's not that the puff says it, it's very important to keep this heterosexual setup basically for economic reasons. You and I, and even Strangelight are only partially useful for capitalism cause we are not reproducing the system and the labour force.

Maqus said:
Ah, it's not that the puff says it, it's very important to keep this heterosexual setup basically for economic reasons. You and I, and even Strangelight are only partially useful for capitalism cause we are not reproducing the system and the labour force.

It depends on "what" you re-produce. Look at China and their "one-son" policy. Families got extra support if having a son, where-of the demographics of a whole generation got screwed up.

To re-production you also have a economic cost connected to it. So just to "re-produce" isn't a good idea, there needs to be a balance.

Though now in our western society as a whole, the demographics is like an upside-down pyramid; too few children and too many old people a.k.a; too few babies are born.

charver1.jpg

ikeaboy said:
what the fuck you on about, politics shite :puke: boring :puke:

Why? I think it's interesting, and it's not really actualpolitics either. What I say, in order to maintain the system, you and one of the nice ladies here should copulate and bear little Christian-capitalist babies who in turn learn real man and woman things and kick Muslim ass. And I'm not talking about e-copulation.

Gronke said:
To re-production you also have a economic cost connected to it. So just to "re-produce" isn't a good idea, there needs to be a balance.

Though now in our western society as a whole, the demographics is like an upside-down pyramid; too few children and too many old people a.k.a; too few babies are born.

yea yea, we know all that ya muppet, but we dont feel the need to mouth off to give impressions of 'look at me, i know this' :erk: what a fucking gobshite

Gronke said:

Yeah, I was also talking about "western" societies. Your little Christian-capitalist babies will kick the Chinese asses then.

Maqus said:
Why? I think it's interesting, and it's not really actualpolitics either. What I say, in order to maintain the system, you and one of the nice ladies here should copulate and bear little Christian-capitalist babies who in turn learn real man and woman things and kick Muslim ass. And I'm not talking about e-copulation.

Socio-economic politics are interesting, imo.

What you wrote about christian-capitalist babies to kick the butts of the muslim ones I hope was a joke...

Did you btw think about how much a child costs from when it's born 'til work-enabled age? It's quite a lot. If this kid then goes into a hospital as an "adult" (for a longer period of time), with a physical or mental illness then this citizen is a failure for soceity as a whole.

Maqus said:
Yeah, I was also talking about "western" societies. Your little Christian-capitalist babies will kick the Chinese asses then.

It's actually looking to be the other way around... the growing middleclass in China is a strong force, one wonders how long the Communistic reign will last.

Maqus said:

my dads wife is muslim so FUCK YOU! be careful what you say around here you oh so high and mighty bitch! :puke:

ikeaboy said:
yea yea, we know all that ya muppet, but we dont feel the need to mouth off to give impressions of 'look at me, i know this' :erk: what a fucking gobshite

Ahh, the squuueeel style is impressive too.